A new guest

part B

Bihaan : i am so..sorry thapki i am...sorry i cudnt protect you i am sorry i am sorry (stroking her hair ) i am sorry...plz pardon me..plzzz plzz...

Thapki : shhh !! shhh !! just do...don't lea...leave me n...now...

Bihaan : never baby...never...
(snuggling in her hair )

its been 15 mins and thapki is still on his chest with her face sinking , gobbling in his otto. She loved this known cologne , his natural aroma,
the typical bihaan aroma how much she has longed for it.
The night was too long ahh too long to remember it has been quite hard. Still the faint memories of y'day's incident are fleshy haunting her. She moved more in his embrace to which bihaan fastened his arms making the clasp anything but hermetic.
Her silence was killing bihaan with each passing second but the assurance of having her bulwarked in his embrace was alleviating.
After around half an hour he filled the emptiness in the air , by his words with his voice husky ,

Bihaan : thapki...

Thapki : hmm...(in the same position )

Bihaan : aren't you tired of standing baby come lets sit...

He started moving ploddingly putting one step at a time with her still in his arms , he took the steps sidewards while thapki trusted him blindly keeping her eyes shut she synchronised with his steps.

Bihaan sat on the bed and thapki in his lap hugging him.

Bihaan : thapki....i am here...no one can even touch you..

Thapki : he did bih..bihaan..he..d..did..

Her words were no less than a chilly wind for a naked child in snowfall..
Bihaan's heart winced , it was bleeding already and she just mizzeled salt over it.
His anguish was deepened she reaped open his wounds of helplessness.

Bihaan : i am sorry for that...i am sorry...(weeping)

Thapki : you..do..don't hav..have to be it..was..my f..ault...

Thapki gushed meekly her voice was dim deprived of life and excitement it usually carried with it.

Bihaan : thapki ( withdrawing himself and lifting her face ) look here , see ik its no less than a lybrinthine and its arduous for you (squeezing her hand)  to recaptulate everything again but you have to...ohk you have to tell me everything what he did ? a vivid discription of his appearance..everything which could give us a clue...its all fucked up ik but we have to go through it together...

Thapki looked at bihaan with her eyes narrowing in horror , horror of recalling the dreadful past. She wasn't willing to do so at any cost...she shrugged and quaked at the same time to convey her disapproval.

Bihaan (cupping her face ) : hey plz no more crying..i am here i just want to punish him thapki that's it...so that no other girl suffers from this...baby you have to open up for yourself , you have to take a stand , stand for yourself. you'll do it right ?

Thapki retialiated with a deep sigh , wiping away her tears. She detached her touch from bihaan completely.
She toddeled off to window and slaughtered the chilling silence in the room. Bihaan held his gasp and pain back. He wanted to be strong before her. Heeding to her dreadful experience wasnt easy for him as well.

Thapki : i...i won..wont cry any..anymore bih..bihaan i 'll fi..fight. I pro..promise. And as far as...i..its con..concerned with safety of o..other girls he wont do an..anything c...coz he wa..wantd me...

Bihaan : what the fuck !!

Thapki : yes....(she closed her eyes respiring ) bih...bihaan when we were at rresort i got a ccall...from one of my friend tto be more precise fake call it wwas a trap....the call was made by my frnd it was portrayed to me that hhe's in someone's claws and he was begging me to help him out , and be hhis knight in shining armor...i...i wwanted to help him and the graveness of ssituation dominated my senses and i went aaway without iinforming you...bih..bihaan..the ven..venue was sto..