shocked....

Thapki still adhered to her seat ignoring dhruv & cops's presence while bihaan jumped out of his chair panickingly....thapki continued eating...
Bihaan (mind) : she's abominable...i mean police is on the door nd engrossed in eating...unabashed creature..
Thapki : stop thinking bbihaan its annoying...nd i mm not ashamed of anyone...
She spoke while continuing her task...astounding bihaan...
Bihaan : i need not take ur sanction...miss...
Dhruv : will u both pay attention this side we r standing here...ins. u arrest bihaan pandey...he's a bloody criminal..i told u everything how he forced her...
Ins. : first we need...victim's statement...
Thapki neglected them,
Bihaan : i guess...u both shud leave...coz m growing furious..i dnt wnt u both to get injured early morning...so with due respect i request kindly turn around nd go strt out of the door....
Dhruv : i wont...nd ik bihaan its tough to get a fare shake the way this cntry's legal system r set up bcz ppl like u... i mean u r a horrid little man....u'll try to buy everyone for ur sake but with me that wont happen dude..
Thapki cudnt bear more
Dhruv held bihaan's perfectly starched collars this act of dhruv of putting down her husband agitated her & she took umbrage at the slightest suggestion of disrespect,
Thapki : well at lleast he's a man little though acc to u ...bbut u...ahhh u r not even a man....mr dhruv pandey....in fact u r not even a proper human...
Bihaan smiled supersiliciously...as proud started pouring in...his heart..
Dhruv moved towards thapki and postioned himself beside her and held her hand....gently...
Dhruv : see my girl ik that...this man blackmailed u by threatening u regarding ur parents..but thapki u shudnt have heeded him in fact u shud not harken him ever....
He squeezed her tender palms....thapki all this while kept digging the folk into the chair...which was hidden from everyone's notice...
Dhruv : ik u r hagridden by this sudden development...nd ik u r coming with me home....right ?
Thapki cud hear menace in his voice, dhruv held her hand more firmly...
Bihaan kept on staring blankly he holding her hand...& he turned his face to the other side to hold on himself.... & his combusting hrt...dhruv slowly...proceeded...and ordered his hands to cup her face but before he cud go further , thapki after a pique of moment held the fork close to his face making him jump off the chair with raining sweat....dhruv fell down and pushed himself back and thapki got on him holding folk close to his face police came in action by the sudden move of the victim acc to the info provided to them but thapki warned them & bihaan was bowled over utterly he was numb...this thapki was mindnumbing for him...
Thapki : girls arnt maroinette...mr dhruv...iif m not saying antything dnt u think that m dumb....u bloody idiotic fig....i'll kkkill u today i wish i ccud do this before...show this courage to u which bbihaan kindeled in me...
bihaan getting in his senses controlled his wife he almost lifted her...and she kicked her legs insanely...
Police suspiciously glared dhruv...& dhruv tried to sheild himself seeing the situation slipping from his hands
Suddenly sound of a slap reverberated in the hall....
Dhruv : thapkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....
He was abt to slap her when his wrist got twisted nd he cried as strong pain bited him...
Dhruv : aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh !!
Bihaan : mr dhruv pandey she isnt thapki...anymore she's mrs thapki bihaan pandey from now on....never ever overlook that....else u'll drown in trbl...dnt u dare touch her..or harm her
Thapki patted her shldr...to express proud she felt...
Thapki (hrt) : ur dcn of marrying him wasnt wrong girl...
Dhruv pushed bihaan headed to smirking thapki beside bihaan ,
Dhruv (cupping her face ) : thapki ik u were subjected to his atrocious bhvr and as a cosequent...u r standing here ik u loved me....thapki thapki u have to b an inspiration by fighting for urself....u have to be a rebellion....revolt against injustice done to u...dnt b afraid...m with u in fact law is with u....thapki bravery is sine qua non..for such fights....come on speak up....
Dhruv 's peremptory tone irked bihaan....nd his hands touching his wife were the oil in blazing fire....but b 4 bihaan cud bring his thoughts into action thapki jerked dhruv's hand and again rewarded him with a tight slap...her ring...induced blood to ooze out near his lower lip....
Thapki : dnt mess wwith me..mr dhruv pandey...nd now i m someone's else wife...so better maintain distance else uk what my husband is capable of...inspector accept my appology for the inconvinience this man caused to u...but i thapki bihaan pandey....agreed for this relation..with my soul and hrt involved...
(Thapki encircled his armature ) in fact we both r happily married....my husband treats me like queen....nd i love him like a king...bbut this dhruv sir..idk what he's saying kindly hand him to mental assylum on the way..bloody ccrazy...huh !!
Bihaan : so my beloved wife narrated u..the whole truth so plz...give us some privacy afterall we 're newly wedded..right dhruv..?
Bihaan chuckled...burning dhruv in the ocean of envy...
Ins : mr dhruv pandey do u even knw that we can punish u for waisting our time by misguiding us... nd as mrs thapki bihaan pandey is happily married..and contended...i warn u to not create hurdles in her life...nd m sry mr and mrs pandey...m really sry excuse me....& mr dhruv u come along with us...
Dhruv threw daggers at smiling thahaan and left....
Bihaan jerked away himself from thapki as police drove away...
Thapki : what ?
Bihaan : this marriage is fake...
Thapki : lol 😂😂 u think so ?
Bihaan : whats's in the air that u r laughing on earth ?
Thapki : u look sssexy when u r raavan like.....brutal...
Bihaan flushed on the realisation that she 's complementing him...
Bihaan : whatever...
Bihaan left from the place....