~PAIN~

Thapki screamed - Aaaaaahhhhhh.....

Some hours later, 3:30 am

Thapki 's bantam & languid body was resting on hard wooden floor , lifelessly. The room was again dark like her life. Some moonlight escaped in room through windows . Thapki with her partially open , swelled up eyes managed to catch a glimpse of moon with pain plastered on her visage. All of sudden a cool yet strong breeze blew causing windows to rattle, with a sharp scary sound. On hearing that thapki 's whole body shuddered in fear.
Thapki under her breath muttered which was not even audible to herself.
Thapki to herself ( stumblng at her words ) : p...p..plz g..god n...n....n..no nnnnot a...again c....c...cnt t...t...tollera...te m..mo..re ri...ght n..ow.
She felt difficult to breath nd she took some deep breaths trying to pump some air to her lungs.
She scaredly looked upwards and was calmed as soon as she realised it was windows which made that sound which caused her hrtbeat to skip.
Suddenly her whole body wabbled vigourously as saline water flooded out her big eyes.
She was absorbed in pain , when a sudden knock on door distracted her.
Thapki shivered in terror. Sweat filled her facade and trickled down her rose cheeks. Thapki gulped down the lump formed in her throat. She slowly stood up to sit up straight. She, in a half conscious state with her partially opened eyes gazed at the steel door. There was again a knock on the door this time it was quite blaring. Thapki with her shaky phalanges wiped away small drops of sweat trilling down her face. She somehow managed to utter something as the knock became more & more louder. She said in quavering voice.
Thapki : w...w....w..whos th..e.re ?
Kosi (shouting) : u open this bloody door once, then i will tell u whos there....
Thapki released a sigh of releif on hearing her voice.
Thapki : s...s..sorry.....c...c..coming
Kosi was about to shout at her but she stopped as she saw dhruv coming.
Kosi : its ohk, u dnt need to apologize
U r like my daughter. Well , open the door thapki deary , i brought milk for u...
Thapki : w..w..wait a m..moment.
She struggled to stand and after a hard work of few mins she stood up yet wambling.
Kosi : are thapki open the door , this milk is quite special dhruv has sended it for u with so much love and care.....
As soon as she hrd "DHRUV" her whole body trembled & her legs shivered violently not allowing her to hold her balance and she fell on the same spot where she was laiyng few mins ago.
Thapki (muttering) : D..d...d..h..r...u..v
She sat near bed holding her thighs close to her chest nd quivering in complete terror. She closed her eyes tightly with anxiety spreaded on her btfl face.
Dhruv's gaze fell on kosi standing outside thapki's room holding glass in her hands.
Kosi looked at him and smiled at him flashing her 32 teeths out.
Dhruv came to her.
Dhruv : what the hell u r doing here still holding this glass in ur hands ? U shud have given her at the first place when i asked u to do that...
Kosi : vo..i came at that very moment only when u asked me but she is not opening door what can i do ?
Dhruv : what....how dare she ?
He gritted his teeths in frustation.
Dhruv (knocking on door) : open this damned door thapkiiiii.....
Thapki widened her eyes in fear as soon as she hrd him roaring in fury.
She hushed herself with her shaking hands so that not even a single moan cud escape her mouth.
Dhruv takes hold of glass.
Dhruv : ma u may leave i will give her its quite late u take some rest and have a sound sleep . Well , good night ma....
Kosi : but dhruv u...
Dhruv cuts her in btwn.
Dhruv : ma i said good night and go to ur room plz...
Kosi nods and left.
Dhruv( knocking violently) : THAPKIIIIIII i said take this class varna uk what i can do so plz dnt force me sweethrt.
Thapki's face was full of tears by now. She blabbered something continuosly without a break under her breath in a cadence with her eyelids tightly closed.
Thapki : r...ram g..r..a..m g r..a..m g.......
Dhruv (mind ) : i guess she is sleeping not a single sound is coming from room.....but i shud try once more...
Dhruv : thapki dnt provoke me open the door....this is last warning...
Thapki's hrt skipped a beat. She rose from the floor with the help of bedpost not making a single sound. She proceeded towards door wobbling. She placed her shivering hands on the lock not to open it but to check wdr its properly locked or not, on finding it properly locked she felt lil bit secure and she sighed in releif.
Dhruv again screamed.
Dhruv : Thapkiiiiiii.....
Chills ran down thapki's body and she moved few steps back in a reflex on hearing his earpiercing voice. She breathed unrhythmically.
He knocked again producing a loud sound ......."THUD".
She gazed at lock and tried to calm herself down.
Thapki (mind).: dnt w...wr..y thapki r..r..room i..s locked calm d..d..own.
She was still gazing at the lock. Her mind alerted her - what if the lock is not strong enough then he will come inside ? Then what will u do ?
Her hrt for the first time agreed to her mind.
Thapki went towards a chair and after gathering all the strength she was left with she lifted up the chair and kept it in front of door.
Dhruv (mind) : i guess she is fast asleep. Well its quite late i shud also sleep.
After few mins,
Thapki ( in her mind ) : i g...guess he l..left.
She still stared at chair nd was unsatisfied she removed chair from there and she positioned herself in front of door holding her thighs close to her chest tightly as if she was consoling herself by giving a tight hug to herself only. Thapki 's eyes were once again ready to pour tears out. She quietly cried , releasing her pain and staring moon. She didnt even bothered to switch on lights coz rt now all she wanted was darkness which she hated the most . She sobbed , bawled & shedded her tears. Her room , this darkness was only witness of her sufferings. Thapki was absorbed in pangs of helplessness & collapsed in throes of agony.