# sangeet eve....

Bihaan : not again!! Plz....
Bihaan was horrified , a white pallor dispersing on his already fair visage , he cud sense his body going numb.
Bihaan somehow gathered courage to speak smthng ,
Bihaan : m....ma !!!
Maria : sir , idk what happened to her she suddenly started doing all this ,sir m....m feeling spooky i cnt handle this anymore......m sry !! Pardon me , m forced to take ur leave....u may deal with ur mother....m leaving....
Maria hastened out of caliginous and cluttured room....
Bihaan (howling) : marz!! Wait......u cnt go like that i mean.....come on man atleast be professional marz.....!!
Damn it.....
Bihaan composed himself and straightened his clothes a bit and proceeded towards terror arousing vasu....
Bihaan swallowed down his saliva to moisten his dry throat.
Bihaan : ma........
Vasu : are bihaan mere bache tu aa gya.....subah se tere baug tera intzar kr rhe the.....aja hm milkr khana khaege....chal bihaan....
( oh ! Bihaan u came ur father was wtng for u since mrng come lets have dinner together )
Bihaan placed his hands on vasu's forearms burrying his trimmed nails in her loosened flesh signifying her aging..... he sighed before begining,
Bihaan : maaaaa.... listen to me...
He was stopped in btwn as vasu started ,
Vasu : hey bihaan , whats wrong with u y r u addressing me as ur ma m ur baug !! Not vasundhra g....
Bihaan : ma go and get into ur outfit y the hell r u wearing baug's clothes....
And this room its so grotty u again disarranged it.....not fair ma !!
Vasu : bihaan ho kya gya h tujhe beta tu apne baug ko bhul gya....tujhe apne baug or ma me frk ni nzar ata hm tere baug h beta....
(Bihaan  what happened to u did u forget me m ur father cnt u see diff in ur mother & father )
Bihaan (screaming harshly ): maaa !! Stop this....just stop this shit rt now....
Vasu was now provoked , bihaan 's screeching raised anger in her and she started inhaling deeply and rapidly....
First she gave a death glare to him and the next moment she throwed her entire weight on bihaan 's muscular stature grabbing his starched collars , bihaan struggled to free himself without hurting her delicate mother ,
Vasu roared at him , making her grip more tight on his neck digging her long nails in his milky flesh and blood began its journey under the skin and appeared on his neck near his adam's apple ,
Vasu : m urrrrr baugggggg y  dnt u understand that u airheaded man!!....m not ur fu*king mother m ur baug ur ....ur damned father......
She slapped bihaan and pushed him strongly resulting bihaan's landing on hard wooden floor , she vent out her frustation on all orher breathless things in room throwing her clothes , aacessories , frames etc here and there and bihaan adhered to his spot analysing her actions like he always did....
Vasu 's whole fragile fig was covered with sweat and she started panting alarmingly , she held her hard skull  enclosing her brain ,squeezing it in her tender palms as a shooting pain arised and she started caterwauling, threatning bihaan tremendously.....
Vasu : m bauggggg !! M bauggggg !! M baugggggg !!! U r....out of ur mind....
She staggered with each word escaping her lips...
Bihaan rushed towards her mother to prevent her from falling , slowly darkness started embracing her and she lost her vision and fainted....while a droplet trickled down bihaan's bearded cheeks.
Bihaan lifted his mother and placed her on soft bed , she went in a deep slmbr leaving a devastated bihaan craving for his mother's love.
Bihaan  held her wrinkled hand gently and pecked it softly shedding his tears, this was when he saw a shadow emerging from the darkness standing before him and soon that shadow was followed by another fig , bihaan with his tiny eyes first observed them carefuly and after recognising them he sighed ,
Bihaan : ahh !! Doc. Uncle good u came.... mom experienced...ahhh, an..another attack...
Doc. : yeah , ik sahir briefed me on the way u may both leave us , i 'll examine...her..
Bihaan detached vasu's lifeless palm from his and left the room slamming the door behind.
Bihaan : tysm , for showing benevolence towards my mother 's health but how u came to knw ?
Sahir : i followed u....i just wanted to assure myself that u come here bcz of ur ego i was unsure nd when i came i saw everything so just called him
Bihaan : oh, tysm u called doc here and followed me but plz dnt have any misconception that i will forgive u if u'll do all these things coz uk how much i hate u....
And yes mr sahir kapoor as far as i m concerned u srsly dnt need to do anything for me u may leave now....
Sahir : bu..
Bihaan cuts him in btwn...
Bihaan : oh yes u want money right wait....
Bihaan gives him a blank cheque,
Bihaan : take as much money as u wish but rt now leave...nthr i care nor i give a damn to u just go.......
Sahir tightened his eyelids , prohibiting tears to run down...
Sahir : fine......
Bihaan and sahir turned their backs to each other......
Sahir paced quickly out of bunglow and before stepping out he stole a glance at a weeping bihaan but he dint turned around...
Sahir closed his eyes permitting his tears to flow and then rushed out....
Sahir muttered to himself....before getting into car...
Sahir : ik u do care....
Bihaan 's eyes too poured out their hrt and he whispered to himself...
Bihaan : i wish u knew that i care....
Bihaan was dragged out from his thoughts as he hrd door opening....
Bihaan : doc how 's she ?
Doc : after around 2 months the attack trigrd right ?
Bihaan : umm yes....is there anything to solicitude about ?
Doc : see mr bihaan pandey there 's alot to care about , i guess from last 2 weeks she hadnt eaten properly nd she is not following her medicines chart too.....if this continues then m sry....i cnt hlp
Bihaan : vo doc i wasnt staying here with her...so that 's y may b marz dint look after her...
Doc : marz...?
Bihaan : umm maria...she 's our biddy...but actually she 's not at fault she 's new here so is not aware regarding my mother 's attacks thing...so witnessing her  all of a sudden in this avatar she was caught up in hysteria....and she ran away....
Doc. : see mr bihaan u need to nurture her like an infant i hope m clear...uk prty well that she 's suffering from antisocial
personality disorder and u shud always b by her side coz whenever she expiriences attacks ur presence only brings solace to her soul...btw she needs someone who can look after her entire day like considering her as his / her own mother and obviously a srvnt wont do this for u.....
Bihaan : she abhors me like hell...uk that doc i cnt stay with her....
Doc : ik ik...hey btw u r a bachelor right ?
Bihaan nodded .
Doc . : y dnt u get married ? I mean a daughter in law wud definitely take care of her in a way  daughter does for her mother....
Bihaan widened his eyes gawking at doc awkwardly as if he 's a strange creature....
Bihaan : ahh !! I guess u...u shud leave doc its getting late....tysm for ur advice.....