shadows of past

Thapki somehow managed to stand & rushed to washroom..to get her disheveled state back to order...
She organised her appearance again wiping her gaumed lipstick...
Her lips were swollen the bite that time gave eternal plsr but now it hurted both physically & emotionally...
Thapki pinned her saree & retouched her make up once before going down.
She descended stairs and reached party hall where her husband was bizy gulping down shots with his face twisted in strong twinge.
Thapki sighed in helplessness , as driven by his actions she has to hurt him again though its for his well being only.
Thapki : ladies & gentlemen tysm that u all jjoined us on this propitious occasion...this means alot to us...hey bihaan here join up...
Bihaan dubiously climbed up and stood beside her ,
Thapki : This party was a great success & we really had a quality time with uu all..... we both r glad that u all spared some time from ur hectic schedule and came here...to bbless us
Right bihaan ?
Bihaan wore a spurious curve and with heavy eyes looked at everyone forcing the smile to reach his eyes.
Thapki : i request u all tto kindly hhave dinner as it's served thank u so mmuch...again..
Thapki handed over mike to event organiser.
Thapki (to herself) : m sry..bihaan...
She tightened her lids caging the fluid secreted by her glands.
bihaan was abt to descend stairs.. thapki subtletly stepped over his shoe with her high trenchant heel making him loose his balance and fall over his face....thuddddddd...
Spectators found the site to b amusing and cudn't cntrl tickling in their stomachs and had a great laugh...

Thapki knealt down and braced him with her palms..she cleared tiny dust particles from his blazer through her palms.
She in a  low pitch muffled voice muttered,
Thapki : iif...ever tried to ddegrade a women's respect , self esteem or her character...u'll ffall like this only nnd ppl mmocking u....wwhat u ssaid u almost yaa..r*ped me....i ttoo did the same.. not physically but socially . catch a glimpse of these smiling faces...u r a llaughing stock for everyone...ddnt u dare mmess with me...this thapki is no more fragile..Mr.pandey...
Nd yes nnever forget a woman's llove will mmake u reach heaven but her hatred will make u rreach hell..
Bihaan glared her angrily,
Bihaan did not wanted to create a scene so he leashed his fury.
Bihaan was highly mortified...and stood up quickly rushing out from place with his bearded cheeks colored...
Sahir who was analysing each & every step taken by thapki quietly moved towards her ,
Thapki who was bizy goggeling at floor with her face neutral ,

Sahir who was analysing each & every step taken by thapki quietly moved towards her ,Thapki who was bizy goggeling at floor with her face neutral ,

Sahir : thapki..
Thapki turned around and warmly smiled at him ,
Thapki : hey..!! What a pleasent surprise...
She embraced him and soon her eyes broke all the barriers nd flooded freely in his succory enclasp.
Sahir (stroking her hair ) : thapki...hey its fine...m here..
Thapki : bbihaan.....sahir he hates me..
Sahir : no he doesn't its just that he's angry.
Thapki : m hurting hhim...
Piu : he merits that bhabhi dnt feel sorry for him..chill..
Sahir : piu..u better go & njoy urself..its not that we r here running
" Disgrace Bihaan "campaign so we dnt need any sort of participants...
Piu : listen Mr sahir m not darting him. He's like that only so before throwing tantrums think twice..
He's such a golem i just hate him..
I'll never forget that he killed my dad..his own dad (weeping) he killed my brother...my KABIR bhai..that bloody murderer killed my bihaan bhai...idk who this man is but he's not my bihaan bhai...he's someone else if he was bihaan bhai then today my dad & bhai wud have been alive..nd my own mother dad's wife kabir bhai's ma is supporting that slaughterer agreed that he's too her offspring but still...kabir bhai too was....