part 2

shradha :  ohkay so it all started 3 years back . Thapki and i were close frnds in fact best freinds since childhood. we were in same college pursuing the same course. Her parents  deplored her and in fact everyone in her family so i was the only one who was close to her . She handed  me all her faith and confided everything in me as if she was locking all her secrets in a safe.
Kabir was our classmate in college we three were in same class. I and kabir were quite close in terms of friendship during initial days of college thapki couldn't come due to her parents exploiting her. Thapki's father was Dhruv's driver and then everything began from that day , the day which turned me against her , the day which filled me with opprobrium.

fb ,

Kk : Thapki , where the hell are you? i told you so many times that Dhruv sir won't hire you if you will behave like this such a freewheeling lad you are , i am warning you this kamikazae boldness of yours won't fetch you any good. Come here right now .

Thapki : Dad bbut ,its the first day of my college you ttold me that i can jjoin it from today and now you're aagain calling me to be with yyou.

kk : no more words you'll spit now , come here within 5 minutes else i'll withdraw your name from college. bye.

Thapki : but...pa..pa...papa listen to..to me...god....he's such a...

Poonam : such a what ? you dumb girl how dare you talk about your father like that , have you saled your manners. I think you need a lesson.

Thapki :  am sor..sorry m..mom please..aam sor..sorry...

Poonam lugged thapki along with her and placed her hand on the burning stove to which thapki screeched in pain her eyes trying to water her burning hand.

Thapki : aaaahhhhhhhh!! mom am sor..sorry....iits hurting am sorryyyyytyy please......leave me....

Thapki jerked her hand away and her face shimmered due to tears and she grabbed her bag rushing out.

poonam : huh !! she's such a jerk..

Dhruv 's house ,

kk : sir she'll be here in another 5 minutes please sir last chance please sir....

Dhruv : you know what its been an hour you saying the same thing i don't care i am hiring someone else now...

Thapki: ssorry sir.....

Dhruv turned around and he was bedazzeled by the girl standing before him with her head bowed down . Dhruv kept rubbernecking her without uttering a single word and kept smiling wickedly which did not went unnoticed by kk.

Dhruv : is she your daughter ?

Kk : yes sir..she's vani...

Thapki : thapki...vani is just a misnomer...my real iidentity is tthapki..

Dhruv : am sorry..for your stammering...

Thapki : and am proud of it ssir..its the only tthing which makes thapki THAPKI.

Dhruv : impressed miss thapki you are hired..as my persnol sec

Kk : thankyou sir thankyou so much...

Dhruv turned to go and thapki followed him to his bedroom.

Dhruv : so miss thapki these are my bank account files go through them because now you will be managing it....