~trap~

Although i gave u thapki's look in previous episode still m giving u again...

Piu's villa,
Bihaan : so finally she's behind bars...the first step completed...poor thapki..chi..chi..chi she'll b sitting there crying..cry baby cry..cry...hahahahahaha..ahh !! M feeling contended...
Bihaan cud feel his cheeks tunrning moistened....he touched his subtled cheeks...and cud feel his eyes..raining...
Bihaan (to himself) : y m i cryng ?
Nd for whom...? I shud b happy....i got success in my very first step...i shud b happy..damn it (shouting like a maniac) i...shuddddd b happy....i shud b delighted damn it for god's sake stop shedding tears for that bloody...girl...stop it rt now......
Bihaan threw the glass on floor and banged his hand on wall inviting blood...
He sat down on floor slowly leaning against the wall with his head resting on the edge of the support while his hands were balled....adhered to wall his face was also towards the giant wall....and his body quaked as he released his pain...
Bihaan's hrt was filled with remoarse...but he cudnt help it....he recalled the incidents that took place....how he made thapki fall in his trap and made her a criminal....but she is one...she shot his mother..nd shooting someone else now wont make much difference...

Jail ,
Thapki was sitting hugging herslef and sobbing....she reminded herself constantly..that bihaan will save her...he wont...let her stay here in this hell he loves her....nd he'll b here...she just need to wait here stoically...she has to restrain emotions...
Thapki continuously consoled herself, she chanted rhythamically...
Stay strong princess...sstay strong princ..ess...ur prince will ssave u...stay strong...
Thapki recollected the moment again which made her life turn 360 degrees nd led her here...her brain harkened back to the worst day of her life....

Flashback,

Thapki slammed the door leashing it...
She roamed in her room fuming in ire...
Finally getting tired..she positioned herself on bed...placing both her palms on either side of her laps...she clutched bedsheet...and respired...vigrously...her chest motioned up & down as adrenaline rushed high in her body....
Thapki : how dare he...i mean y will..i nd y sshud i...he's not my hhusband or the mman whom i want or love...no i wwont fast...for him....yes...i wont....huh !!
Piu barged in without warning....
Piu hugged her from back....and placing her chin in crook of her neck she whispered nd her warm breath fanned thapki's hair and delicate skin...
Piu : bhabhi...dnt u wry i'll too fast with u...i'll never leave u alone...i love u...nd ik bhabhi u too feel for that man...but i wanna forewarn u he's no...
Sahir chimed in ,
Sahir : so girls having gala tym.....
Piu detached herself from thapki...
Sahir : so thapki....wassup ?
Thapki(sarcastic tone) : amazing i mmean mindblowing...nd sahir saw u after so longgg how were u ? U shud see me frequently i missed u so much...
Sahir : r u insane or wat i live here only y u talking like that...
Thapki : oh acha u live here...i tthought somewhere eelse...
Sahir : what's the prob...? Will u tell me...instead of getting mad at me..
Thapki : u r asking me wassup..as iif u dk anything..uk everything tthat m fed up with that cluck....
Sahir : i just thought to cheer u up that's it....that's y i dint mentioned anything regarding that....coz i knew that u 'll b upset....m sry...
Thapki : actually pardon mme...i dint mean to hhurt u...i was just ffrustated so that's y...i vented my aanger on u...m so sry....sahir...
Sahir smiled at her and then encircled her stout stature in his big arms...
Thapki inhaling his warmth cuddled...
Sahir (mind) : life is such a wierdo...we both hugging each other but with 2 difrnt perspectives u see a frnd nd i see my love....
Thapki : tthanku..sahir u r a true frnd...
Piu (hrt) : i wish i was there at bhabhi's place y m i feeling so restless seeing someone else in his arms...but wait that someone else is my bhabhi still m feeling uncmfrtbl....idk...what's happening...
Shradha : mai b hu....(m also here)