havoc before engagement...

Vasu's eyes were closed. She slowly opens her eyes and she felt numb at the sight of her beloved daughter. Vasu's eyes filled with tears. Her voice dried at her throat. Piu constantly stares her without uttering a single word.
Both the mother and daughter just looks in each other's eyes trying to communicate through eyes and seeking some love and care from each other.
Kosi breaks the painfull silence.
Kosi : oh vasundhra pandey how r u ? Saw u after 3 yrs...btw i dnt think that u r fine u have grown so week and thin. Just look at ur face its looking so pale.
Piu : oh plz ma dnt fall in her trap. She is just like her son bihaan. Both of them only knw how to kill one's happiness. Her son killed my father nd she supported him. I feel shame to call her mother. I mean m damn sure that it's her new knack or strategy to make us her prey once again.
Vasu (weeping) : p...piu h..how can u s..s..say that i i mean bacha u hate me t...t..this much...
Piu : ma....
Vasu smiles releasing her tears when she hears ma it felt as if someone just lifted a rock from her heart...she forwads her arms in order to embrace piu.....standing at her place.
Piu mooves towards vasu and stops inches away from her.
Piu looking in vasu's eyes and her face tightened in rage. She grew red with anger and glaring vasu she spoke.
Piu : ma we shud leave dhruv bhai must b waiting.
She mooves aside to leave when vasu holds her hand.
Vasu : c..come back bacha ur mother..feels lifeless without u plz...
Piu : plz ma we shud leave i cant tollerate this shit anymore...m leaving m wtng outside near car...
Vasundhra felt hrtbroken bcz her daughter callinhg kosi her ma but not her.
Piu leaves and shradha follows her.
Vasu feels week in her legs and she sits on her knees crying. She broke down. Her eyes became red pouring out her pain, a mother's pain and longing for her daughter....
Kosi : are re vasundhra ye kya hal ho gya h tumhara humko to na taras aa rha h tum pr vse to piu na bachi h gusse me na kucho b bol deti h ek bar b ni sochi tumhare bare me...mai hun na samjhaongi use (are re vasundhra in wat state u have come i feel pity for u . Piu is child in anger she speaks rubbish. She spoke without thinking  about u but dnt wry i am there i will make her understand.)
Vasu looks up glaring kosi. She stands and lifts her plam to slap her but kosi holds her wrist tightly and twists her arm and makes vasu turn and twist her arm. Vasu's back was now facing kosi and her wrist in her hand.
Kosi : khe tha na apni aukat me rho...kosi jb b ati h badka bad lekr ati h..
(I told u to be in ur limit...whenever kosi comes she comes with a flood.)
Kosi pushes vasu. Vasu somehow balances herslef.
Vasu :wat do u think will u succeed in ur evil plans never i wont let that happen ever i challange u kosi devi that one day u will cry nd will b in my state nd i will laugh at u like this only...nd piu she is my daughter nd ik she loves her mother alot dnt even dare to think that u will become her mother or take my place in her hrt if she calls u ma. Well , u dnt deserve to b called by this word coz u dnt knw the meaning of ma...u r just a bloody selfish and greedy animal. U r not even a human.
Kosi laughs.
Kosi : shh shh! U shout too much well go and have some water or sit in ac coz ur brain has become quite hot..so just cool vasundhra. Nd piu hates u . U didnt see hatred in her eyes towards u. Vaise , i accept ur challange. Nd uk i have a big hrt so wanna give u a opportunity to come close to ur daughter afterall m a mother too. Today is dhruv's engagement at virhaan's paradise at 8:00 pm do come u will get plenty of time there with ur daughter.
Piu screams.
Piu :kosi mom.......we r getting late dnt waste ur time at useless ppl....
Kosi : coming sweety....useless ppl ha ha ha 😂 well, see u in evening va..su..n..dh..ra.(stressing at each word)
Kosi leaves.
Vasu runs behind kosi downstairs.
She looks at piu panting and her eyes continuosly flowing.
Piu turns her back at her mother. She hides her tears and hurriedly sits in car. Vasu shouts.
Vasu : ppppiuuuu stop.....
Piu : driver uncle plz drive fast.....
The car leaves and vasu just gaze at the road helplessly all the moments which she spended with her family flashing in front of her...
Piu ' childhood , bihaan's childhood she and balwinder together happy with their kids, bihaan's sin,her behaviour towards bihaan , temple scene , kosi 's words. Her mind suddenly stopped at kosi 's last words see u in evening vasundhra...dhruv 's engagement...time with ur daughter..
Vasu to herself : shud i go there ?without invitation? No no i shudnt but she invited me nd my daughter...i think i shud go...yes i will go but wait a sec virhaan paradise how the hell dhruv chose that place..i mean how cud he...strange.
Pn,
Bihaan follows sahir. Sahir holds thapki'hand.
Sahir :thapki plz stop listen to me..
Thapki turns back nd the sight of bihaan made her angry and she jerks his hand away.
Thapki : wats  ur bloody prob man plz leave me alone...ddnt u undrstnd ?
She shot a death glare at bihaan her face fuming with anger.
Bihaan gives her "i dnt give a damn" look. He makes annoying faces at thapki provoking her.
Thapki : j...just leave me....
She leaves.
Sahir shouts :thapkiiii thapki stop jsut wait.
He runs behind her and bihaan follows him walking carelessly and slowly.
Before sahir cud say anything her car left.
Sahir turns and looks at bihaan.
Bihaan : what ?....oh plz for the god's sake dnt give me that look...just hate this (😂 aryan khanna 🙈)
Sahir : bhai how cud u say such words to her i mean she 's so hurt.
Bihaan : oh plz dnt try to show that u only care for her. I did that coz we cud not let her knw that i am bihaan otherwise our plan wud get spoil of stopping this marriage. Uk that vry well.
Sahir : i agree but y did u say so harsh words...
Bihaan : bcz i wanted to see how much she believes bihaan? Then only she will fall in love with me..
First step of love is trust nd She trusts bihaan.
Sahir : how ?
Bihaan : small ppl small brains. I mean i wonder sahir what wud u do without me i mean srsly u dnt even understand small things or even remember that...eat almonds to enhance  ur memory power...idiot. her last words "u cudnt be bihaan" r the proof that she trusts bihaan that he cnt be so cheap.
Bihaan : vse r we gonna leave next year ?
Sahir : oh !! ya we r getting late lets go. Sahir was going when he turns and suddenly hugs bihaan . Bihaan makes face and was abt to reciprocate when sahir suddenly gives him a peck on cheek and leaves.
Bihaan stood there gaping at his back.
In car sahaan,
Sahir turns on radio🔊 and sab tera was palying. Bihaan closes his eyes to take some rest.

Bihaan was in a groom's attire waiting for her princess to descend the stairs.
Piu : so finally wait's over here's the bride...
Bihaan jumped with joy on hearing the words his happiness knew no bounds afterall he was marrying  love of his life.
The btfl girl with her face hidden behind veil descended stairs. The girl continuosly trying to have a look of his handsome hunk through her veil but all her attempts went in vain.
Bihaan feels irritated as he can not see the face of her bride. He was growing restless in order to see her face. Priest pulling bihaan out of train of his thoughts asked him to exchange garland with his bride. Bihaan quickly obeyed priest as he wanted to complete all the rituals as fast as possible. The boy was wtng for his first night😆 where no one can disturb him and his love. He quickly took rounds of flame and made her bride wear mangalsutra and filled her hairline with vermilion.
Finally all the rituals were completed and the moment came for which bihaan was wtng eagerly. He calms his hrt down and procedes towards his room. He silently opens door and step inside his room and there he spoted his girl sitting on the giant round bed full of white and red rose petals.
He mooves towards her and nervously sits beside her. He lifted his hand in order to remoove the barrier which was coming in btwn them the veil. Bihaan's fingers shaked out of nervousness. The girl remooves her veil by herslef.
Bihaan : voohh man!! Someone seems to b excited...
Girl : m nnot excited its just that the pace by which u were proceeding i thought m gonna stay in this veil forever and it feels too hot hiding ur fface in it.
Bihaan (laughing) : btw someone's really looking hot and btfl. Temp of the room is increasing.... degree by degree . Ahh !! thapki how much  i waited for this moment u and me forever alone but togather.
Thapki : i too...finally u kkilled him.
Bihaan :yes i was forced to ..
Thapki :he deserved to b kulled. Just hate that bloody dhruv....
Bihaan : i got my reward my thapki but i want more i mean uk wat i mean...
Thapki remooves her dupatta and one by one her each ornament. She freed her hair which danced on every beat of music played by the the gentle cool breeze. Bihaan smirks romantically.
Bihaan : gajab....
Thapki mooves closer and she encircles bihaan's neck with her small arms. She then mooves more closer and she starts caressing bihaan's cheeks with her right palm. Her finger trails down from his tmpl and rests on his lips. Bihaan kisses her finger and she giggles. Thapki mooves more closer and kisses his left cheek while her right hand played with brooch on bihaan's sherwani. She moves more closer and gently whispered in bihaan's ear in a tantalising ,soothing and seductive voice .
Thapki : nno idk wwat u mean. (Giggles)
She then kissed his earlobe amd then gently bit it. This made bihaan turned on and he grabs her waist and pulls thapki under him. Now bihaan was on top of thapki. Thapki could notice a naughty glint passing his tiny eyes.
Bihaan : so i will expalin u mrs thapki bihaan pandey. (Winks) 😉
Thapki : plz m dying tto knw the meaning...
Bihaan smirks at her words and then raises his thick left eyebrow up and gave thapki a cute look. Bihaan mooves closer and kisses her forehead then the tip of her nose and then her both cheeks while his left hand fingers were constantly massaging her bare belly. Thapki moaned in plsr. Bihaan then slowly mutters.
Bihaan : now no one can separate us not even dhruv.
Now bihaan finally made his move towards her lips. He was just an inch away when his ph rang disturbing both of them. Bihaan made a face while thapki giggled.