You infuriate Me

Summary: While on a mission, Ethan joins uninvited and things take a turn...

Warnings: Kind of spicy? A little? Pocito Spicito? Lol.

A/N: Inspired by that scene in MI: II with the theif girl in the bath chamber and Ethan...that scene. Also...that gif above...*sighs*

Words: 1460

»»»»»

Alright, you take a deep breath before plunging into the routine of your mission. He's not gonna interfere with this one, but even if he does...just...go through with it. Yeah, just get the mission done, no matter what. Even if you have to sit on freaking Ethan Hunt's head whilst you work. Luckily it hasn't come to that. But there's always a first and wouldn't it just suck if this was that first? Well, you sigh and press your back to the door, you'll just have to find out.

Someone flicks a light off down the hall.

Go time.

You walk on the bare balls of your feet soundlessly into the cover of darkness, feeling your way along the corridor until your fingers slip into a nook. You press on what feels like wood and it creaks. A door. Straining your eyes in the dark, you look for any danger. None so far. Just to be safe, you slip a pair of sunglasses out of your pocket and slide them onto your face. At the gentle touch on the left hinge of the glasses, green fuzzy light floods the darkened lenses, giving you nightvision and heat signatures. Perfect. Everything is rolling smoothly. You bend down enough to grab the lockpick in your pant leg and fit it into the door's keyhole.

Three twists is all it takes and the door is open.

You're in.

Silent as the grave, you glide across the tile floor of what appears to be a large bathing chamber. Possibly joined to a bedroom. Inside, you locate the bath and behind it, the tiles hiding some sort of serum that needs to be confiscated. Smiling in the dark to yourself, you hurry towards the secret compartment by the tub and quietly croach down at it. Your hand flies to your belt where a handy tool should lazer the floor and remove the tile. But before you're able to free the object of interest, someone slips into the room. You go rigid. Then, a dim light it turned on. You whip around to hurt whoever it is. Not caring about if you kill or simple injure then when an arm crushes yours into your sides and a hand claps over your mouth.

Muffled by the familiar texture of skin, you snarl. "Screw you, Ethan."

A throaty chuckle rumbles against your shoulder. "What was that? Couldn't really hear you, (Y/N)."

Still fuming, you knock his arm off you and personally rip his hand away from your mouth so you can spin and face him. "I said piss OFF! This is my mission you douchebag! Why the Hell do you keep ruining this for me?"

"Ruining?" Ethan frowns. "I'm helping you, (Y/N)."

"Stop it."

"What?"

"Stop saying my name like some prayer, I'm not gonna spare you from my righteous wrath." You snap as you take off the night vision glasses and tuck them away.

"Alright," Ethan's hands fly up in surrender. "(Y/N/N)."

Scowling like the devil you turn away from him and back towards the secret tile. Now if you could just get close enough to open it up without Ethan ruining anything more than he already has by showing up on your mission, that would be just wonderful. Except you can feel him joining you, leaning over the tub's edge to see what it is you've come for. And what he has, judging by his presence.