Ethan's 'Normalities'

A/N: I know this isn't a One-Shot but I haven't written a new one yet though I have some pending ideas. But I had this sitting around so here's some Headcanon talk about the wonderful Ethan Hunt when he isn't jumping off roofs and hijacking helicopters!

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓔𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽:

  »  Ethan is a sucker for movies and board games. He loves going to the theaters and watching something new. Also, nothing scares him, so he mainly goes to be entertained by your remarks and squeals and jumps in any movie, scary, intense action, or just comedy. He lets you snuggle up to him and hide your face against him if something scary happens on screen. He also laughs whenever people shush you. With board games, he's very concentrated so you always try to make him laugh and surprise him when you win.

 »  Unless he let you...

 »  Oh, and Ethan loves food. On missions he doesn't get to just 'eat' and enjoy it so nothing makes him more of an appreciative fluffball than you making him a nice warm meal. Sometimes he even helps in the kitchen. Although he's burnt many things in the oven while getting lost looking at you from across the counter.

 »  Although Ethan isn't the sorta guy to walk around the house in his underwear, he sometimes comes in randomly shirtless because it makes your face go bright red. He loves working out when you're around so he can distract you and get an extra kiss.

 »  Ethan isn't opposed to holiday trips...but the field is risky for the two of you and he'd prefer to chill at home with you all day every day. He's a snuggler and his love language is a direct split of 'quality time' and 'actions' so your down time together is key to your relationship. And honestly, when do you ever want to be anywhere but in Ethan's arms?

 »  One thing that bugs you is that Ethan stays up laaaate. Way too late. All the time. You get exhausted and need early bedtime so when he keeps you up you often fall asleep right next to him and he has to carry you to the bedroom and get you ready for bed.

 »  But to be fair, he's a lazy butt in the morning and you're up and rearing for the day so you make it work.

 »  Overall, Ethan is as domestic as it gets, when he isn't out in the field giving you heart attacks by the second!