Don't Stop

Summary: While in a full cast interview, Tom get's a little flirty...

Warnings: Butterflies!!! (No really, there's an interview where Tom does this EXACT thing with Rebecca Ferguson and my stomach literally EXPLODED WITH BUTTERFLIES!) 

A/N: This is a short One-Shot but I saw this happen with Tom and Rebecca in an interview and I just...aghhhh I wished it was me. Who wouldn't? Anyways, here's a One-Shot for ya...

Me from the future: I added the video above for anyone who wants to see Tom say, 'Don't Stop,' to Rebecca...and pretend to be her lol.

Words: 698

»»»»»

It's another interview for the whole cast of Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation and you're sitting next to Tom on a grand red couch. On your other side, Simon Pegg has his arm behind your shoulders and next to him are Rebecca and Chris, the director. The interviewer, British and clearly very giddy to ask questions, sits on his own sofa a few feet away from Tom's end of the couch.

"So, welcome everybody, we're so pleased to have you all here, aren't we?" The interviewer turns an eye to the audience. They break out in applause.

Beside you you hear Tom chuckle and you shoot him a look. He catches your eye and raises a brow

What? he mouths.

Nothing, you shake your head and Tom laughs a little harder. He settles his hand on your thigh.

You try hard not to blush. It's no secret amongst the cast and crew that you and Tom are...

Close.

But neither of you really want any spotlight. Especially since you've never gone out or anything...just some good old fashioned flirting.

"So, today we've got hundreds of questions from Twitter but we narrowed it down to about twenty and I thought we could try and rocket through as many as possible. What'd you think?"

"Sounds good," Tom agrees.

"Brilliant," Simon adds.

"So, first question we have," The interviewer asks, "is about the making of the film. This movie has some incredible stunts and it kicks off immediately. I just wanted to know what goes through your heads when you see Tom do all this inSANE stuff!"

"Well," Simon sucks in a breath. "First you can't help but be jealous I mean, he has the guts to do all this in the first place -"

"Like you have anything to complain about," Becca laughs, slapping Simon on the chest. "This man has enough to brag about -"

Simon, sensing what's about to be brought up blushes and sits forward shaking his head and hands, "NO NO NO-"

" - he's got a six pack to die for!" Becca finishes.

The crowd laughs and Chris, serious, quiet Chris just nods and laughs.

"And that's why we call him," You gesture to Tom, Rebecca and Chris and you all chorus, "Six Pack Pegg."

There's more laughter from the crowd. The Interviewer shakes his head and then clears his throat, getting everyone back on track.

"So, (Y/N) what about you? When Tom's hanging off of planes and such what're you thinking?"

"Oh uh mainly just freaking out," You reply, shyly bursting a strand of hair behind your ear. "I mean, I really admire Tom for all he does but I get so worried all the time. And he always tells me not to but I can't help it. I mean he's literally putting his life at risk and it's all for you!" You sweep a hand out, displaying the audience. "So really it's all your fault."

This gets a good laugh out of the audience, and Tom, who gives your leg a light squeeze and mumbles, "c'mon it's for the authenticity -"

"What's that Tom?"

"Huh?" Tom looks at the interviewer confused.

The Interviewer gestures to Tom's lapel. "Your mic -"

"Oh!" Tom chuckles and looks down at his blazer, where his voice got lost on the wrong side, where the mic isn't clipped. You laugh along with him and reach out to fix his mic, adjusting it to better catch his voice. Tom sits back and let's you fiddle with the edge of his blazer. You feel the soft touch of his coat and it makes your stomach flutter.

Once you feel you've done your job, you draw your hands away from Tom's chest and blazer and he tips his head and in a teasing voice says, "Don't stop now."

Simon roars with laughter, followed by the crowd and the interviewer.

You blush and drop your face into Tom's shoulder. He just laughs and shifts so that his arm is draped behind you, like Simon's was earlier.

"Tom Cruise everybody -" Simon announces, "Never fails to make a girl blush."

People laugh but you keep your face hidden in Tom's shoulder.