Instagram 135

BuzzFeedNews

Another example of how PeterMJ are the best couple

Peter's reaction to getting kissed is the best. 

Peter Parker-Stark and Michelle Jones have been the internet's IT couple since they were in high school. For years, Tony Stark and Pepper Potts-Stark's relationship was since as the IT Couple only slowing for a short amount of time for the Royal family, before it came back in full swing when they finally married. 

Now everyone's attention is on their son, Peter and his Fiancee, Michelle Jones. Before they were engaged and dating, they were best friends. When they showed off their relationship to the internet it was after Tony reveled that Peter was his 'student' and we saw them interact in the comments of Instagram before they quickly escalated into a relationship. Well that was how the internet saw it but we couldn't be more happier for them. 

"Peter and Michelle are each other's biggest fans, but they also bicker like they've been married for years, yet they act like they've been dating for a short time yet they've been dating, and now engaged. Honestly, the amount of times I've basically disassated because Peter was gushing over how beautiful MJ looked while putting a board member back in line is unreal, yet at the end of the day, I couldn't be more than happy to know that Peter has found his one true love," Harry Parker stated in a interview with BuzzFeed. 

PeterParker_Stark: You'd react like this is a literal fucking Goddess kissed you. 

BadB_MJ: You're a dork. 

TonyStark: Ya that's definatly my kid. 

PepperPStark: Damn right he is. 

Harley_Mechanic_Keener: Your love disgusts me yet I love you both. 

PidgeBot: FUCK! 

PidgeBot: I'm so fuckign lonely. 

FeParker: Same, PidgeBot. Same. 

PeterParker_Stark: Your about to marry this dork! FOREVER!

BadB_MJ: I know!