Instagram 26

Harry_Osborn

Went with Peter to his interview, since we were going to hang out afterwords

Went with Peter to his interview, since we were going to hang out afterwords. And, I managed to get his exact expression when the rude ass interviewer asked Pete, if he'd get control over his girlfriend to stop her protesting. I know they'll ever get PeterParker back for an interview and I won't ever attend an interview with them either as BadB_MJ, is family to me and I won't tolerate someone degrading her down to someone who should listen to bullshit like that. BadB_MJ, protest against shit like this until your heart is content. I'll be at the gym with Pete.

PepperPStark: That's disgusting! I'll make sure to never put MJ, Ned, Peter or everyone else from the company down for an interview with them. Thank you, Harry_Osborn.

Harry_Osborn: You're welcome, PepperPStark.

TonyStark: It disgust me, that they wanted MJ to stop protesting. I love the fact she's protesting since it get's shit done.

Rhodney_IP: That's seriously fucked up. Give me the name. I'll never go there either.

MommaRhodes: And here I thought, we got rid of majority of misogyny decades ago. Guess I was wrong. BadB_MJ, PepperPStark, drag them through the dirt.

PepperPStark: Already on it, MommaRhodes.

BadB_MJ: I will, once i can get Peter on the phone. Harry_Osborn, PUT PETER ON THE PHONE! SHOVE IT INTO HIS FACE IF YOU HAVE TO!

Harry_Osborn: Yes, ma'am. 😨

AuntMay_Parker: Oh dear. Calm him down so he doesn't hurt himself please, MJ.

BadB_MJ: I'm working on it, Aunt May.