Instgram 11

PepperPStark

FRIDAY called me down to R&D, because Peter needed help

FRIDAY called me down to R&D, because Peter needed help. Turns out one of the Lab Directors, thought that Peter was just some high school kid, lost on a tour, and that he was stealing supplies. I've never seen, Peter so pissed off before. It was a bit unsettling, to see him like that, when Peter's always polite, even when he's mad. I've witnessed first hand, Peter keep a smile, while he insults. I quickly found out that the Lab Director tried to have Security detain him, when they saw his badge. I now have to go do more paperwork, so Peter can have a new badge since they destroyed his without asking permission. I'm so sorry, Peter.

TonyStark: I thought I made it clear that Peter was to have access to every lab, to all the Directors.

PeterParker: It seems like you missed one. Also, thank you, Pepper.

BadB_MJ: Peter, are you okay?

PeterParker: I'm fine. I've calmed down.

BadB_MJ: PETER ANSWER YOUR PHONE!

PepperPStark: I've already started to retell the Lab Directors that Peter has access to everything, and every lab.

TonyStark: I'll handle the others.

PepperPStark: Don't lash out in anger.

TonyStark: I'm not. Love you and thank you, Pep.