Instagram 3

PepperPStark

PHOTO CREDIT: PeterParker:Peter, there's going to come a day, when I'm no longer surprised with your talents

Peter, there's going to come a day, when I'm no longer surprised with your talents. Tony and I were supposed to have a photo shoot to put on our thank you cards, but our photographer had to cancel at the last minute, due to a family emergency, when Peter offered to take them for us. These are only two of the several Peter took, and I love them. Peter, you are amazing and I love that about you. Never change, sweetie.

TonyStark: You should see the photo's Pete has of New York, and the shots of his friends.

PeterParker: Glad I could help, Pepper. I'm glad you and Tony both like the pictures as well.

Rhodney_IP: Hey, kid. Could I hire you, for family photo's?

AuntMay_Parker: Peter, these are fantastic. Ben would be so proud of you. Also, James, you can as long as it won't interfer with school.

PeterParker: Thank you, Aunt May.

IronFan: Whoa these are great!

BadB_MJ: Peter, what is Tony talking about when he said, 'shots of his friends'?

PeterParker: I have no idea what Tony is talking about.

TonyStark: Kid, don't lie. I've seen you looking at them.

PeterParker: Did you say something, Mr. Stank?

Rhodney_IP: Hahahaha! I'm so glad I told you that story! Kid, next time I see you, I'm buying you ice cream, because your comment just made my day.

PepperPStark: I have to agree that it's funny, Tony.

TonyStark: I've been betrayed by my own kid and my best friend! Betrayed!

BadB_MJ: Peter. I can smell your fear from here. What is Tony talking about?

PeterParker: OKAY! FINE! Give me a minute to post one.