Instagram 93

PeterParker_Stark

This woman right here, is my girlfriend and I love her

This woman right here, is my girlfriend and I love her. She came into my life and ever since, I cannot picture my life without her by my side. She's one of the strongest and smartest people I know and I'm forever grateful that BadB_MommaJones raised her the way she did. MJ has not only changed my life, but she's changed the lives of my family and friends, but she's helping to change everyone elses as well. 

I made a total dork of myself when I finally worked up the corage to ask her out on a date, but I'm beyond happy that I did because of where we stand with our relationship now. Graduate high school together with our group of friends with the highest of honors, already having a job for after College and both of us getting into our dream schools without recommendations. 

Yes, there's been a LOT of rough patches in our relationship that's almost caused breakfups but we worked past them and it made our relationship stronger. Lost of family as well as gained, to school and work stress, to the really weird two in the morning conversations to the seven in the morning 'don't talk to me until I've had my tea or I'll kill you' moments, I couldn't be happier to know that MJ is my girlfriend. 

I love you MJ, and I thank you so much for having so a wonderful and talented daughter, BadB_MommaJones

AuntMay_Parker: Awwww, Peter this is so sweet!

PidgeBot: Anyone else feeling lonely because they don't have a significant other like Peter? 

FeParker: Aww!

PepperPStark: Aw Peter, this is so cute. 

TonyStark: This is adorable, Pete. 

BettyBet: I just squeeled reading this! Peter this is adorable!

MayaCat: Awwwww! 

Harry_Parker: Got me blinking away tears, man. 

Ned_Guy_Leeds: Same, Harry. 

BadB_MJ: Your an asshole, Peter but I love you. Your ruined my makeup because of this post.

PeterParker_Stark: I'm your asshole and your beautiful without makeup, Love.

FeParker: I just made an inhuman sound reading this because of how adorable this is. 

Parker1236: When are you going to propose if you write sappy stuff like this?! 

PidgeBot: Yes! 

I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to update! I've jsut been so busy with work because I'm trying to buy a car and I need money to do that. I've also had a bit of a writers block. I promise you I'm not abondaind my stories, I've just been so busy. 

Anyway, I love you all and will be seeing you all again soon.