Instagram 71

BadB_MJ

Got to meet Chrissy Teigen, at a chairty event Stark Industries and I were happy to work together for

Got to meet Chrissy Teigen, at a chairty event Stark Industries and I were happy to work together for. Absoltutly funny, and I loved every minute I got to spend with her. She gave some really good life advice as well. Thank you to all the dontations that came through, and to everyone that participated, and that are still participating. Was truly a wondering night, and I can't wait to do more, like this. 💖🥰

PeterParker-Stark: Your so beautiful! I love you!

BettyBet: Slayed last night. A bit jelousy you got to meet her, though. But so happy to hear how well it went.

FeParker: Two of my favorite people, met?! YES! Who is next on that list?! Also, how much did you raise?!

MayaCat: #Slayit. Looking fucking gorgeous there, Honey.

AuntMay_Parker: I'm so glad to hear that the event went well. MJ you are absolutly stunning.

Ned_Guy_Leeds: Killing it, MJ.

Harry_Parker: #Slayit.

PidgeBot: How much did you raise?

IronFan23: Gorgeous!

PepperPStark: I am so happy that the event went well. Come home safely, sweetie.

BadB_MommaJones: Look at my daughter go. Killing it with her brain, as she landed an impossible internship with THE Pepper Potts-Stark. A supportive boyfriend who doesn't control what she does, even points her in the right direction, as she does the same for him. Almost ready to graduate High School, and go to college with the best recommendations and work experience anyone can ask for, as she's already changing the world. I couldn't be happier. #ProudMomma.

TonyStark: Your daughter and my son, have the weirdest arguements, eighty-percent of the time, yet they are hysterical to listen to. 😂

BadB_MommaJones: That is true. 😂

Rhodney_IP: Congrats, MJ. #ProudUncle

Dancer_Jones: GO BABY SIS! WHOA! #ProudSister

MommaRhodes: You go girl. So proud of you, and all the hard work you and the others are doing. Show the world, that a woman can led even better than a man.

PepperPStark: That is true, MommaRhodes.

BadB_MJ: We're noto related, Rhodney_IP.

Rhodney_IP: Okay, so? Tony and I aren't related by blood but that still makes Morgan my neice as it makes Peter my Nephew. You are dating my Nephew, so I'm adopting you as my neice.

PeterParker-Stark: Are you writing Hallmark Channel movies in your spare time, now? Because that was sappy as hell. Also, your tearing up, aren't you babe?

BadB_MJ: BITE ME, LOSER.

PeterParker-Stark: I'm your loser. 😏😈

BadB_MJ: We are still counting how much is being donated, to those of you that were asking.

BadB_MJ: Also, ya I know, loser.