Instagram 110

PeterParker-Stark

I'm probably going to be killed for posting this but all well. Look at how beautiful she is and her voice is so pretty. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

TonyStark: Your a love sick, Puppy and MJ you should sing more.

FeParker: #RelationshipGoals and that was my childhood man. 

PepperPStark: Tony, you have no right to be saying this to Peter. MJ, Peter is right you are very beautiful and you have a wonderful voice. 

Ned_Guy_Leeds: Right in the childhood.

Harley_Mechanic_Keener: #RIP Peter. Nice knowing you. 

BettyBet: OMG! I know what I'm watching tonight! 

MayaCat: I agree with Ned_Guy_Leeds. Right in the childhood. 

Harry_Parker: BettyBet, can we make that one of tonight's movies? 

BettyBet: YES! Bring the popcorn!

IronFam12: The Cheetah Girls! YES!

Rhodney_IP: You can't say shit, Tones. 

Next One shot for Peter Parker's Adventures is almost done! It's just been pretty crazy. Two weeks ago, I went to a Concert and got to see I Preveil and A Day To Remember live. IT WAS AN ABSOLUTE BLAST! I was so tired and my voice was scratchy for two days after but it was totally worth it. Then on Dec. 6, I got to go to another concert to see A World Alive, I See Stars and Our Last Night live and that was insane as well. So between the two concerts, work, and getting ready to move about forty minutes up the road, I haven't had a lot of time to write but I have most of it down. I'm just working out the last of the details, I promise! 

Anyway, that's enough of that. Here's a short chapter for the Instagram book to tied you guys over. Next chapter for my other books will be up soon, as well. Thank you for the constant support and reads. You guys are amazing and it keeps giving me a reason to continue writing when I feel like I need to give up. I love you all and I hope you all have a wonderful day.