Instagram 41

PeterParker

I'm sure you are all wondering what the big congrulations Peter, earlier this year was, and I can now annouce it

I'm sure you are all wondering what the big congrulations Peter, earlier this year was, and I can now annouce it. Stark Industries and the Wakandan Science Outreach will be working together to share ideas, and to help further the advancement of prothesis and medicane, and will also allow internships starting in Junior and Senior years of High school. Photo of King T'Challa of Wakanda. Photo of Princess Shuri of Wakanda, also the Head Scientist of the Wakandan outreach, and MJ's new best friend.

Harry_Osborn: Holy shit, man!

BadB_MJ: I couldn't be proudier. You worked hard to get it.

TonyStark: Scary Girl's right. You worked your ass off to get this event to happen. You deserve all the praise.

PepperPStark: Tony's right. You worked hard, and you got the collaberation to go through. You deserve this and more.

AuntMay_Parker: Pepper and Tony are right. You deserve this. I'm almost to the penthouse to get ready as well.

BadB_MommaJones: 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. So proud of you, Peter.

T'ChallaPanther: Yes, you worked hard and made a lot of valid points. I look forward to what your group of Friends, and my Sister due together.

Shuri_Queen: MJ and I are best friends. 😎

BettyBet: MJ, do you have any extra makeup brushes?

BadB_MJ: I do. Come on, and I'll help you get ready.

FeParker: This is amazing!

PeterParker: Thanks guys. More pictures of the event will be shown later. ✌🏻