Instagram 123

BadB_MJ

I'M A BARBIE DOLL NOW! WHAT?! Thank you so much! I'm going to go cry in joy. 

PeterParker-Stark: Holy shit! THIS IS GREAT! I got the best thing though. I GOT THE REAL DEAL!

BettyBet: You can bet your ass, I'm going to go buy one. 

MayaCat: Bet. Get in bitch, Kayla_SFX_B, we're going shopping. 

Kayla_SFX_B: Bet. 

Ned_Guy_Leeds: Lol. 

Harry_Parker: Peter smug as hell. 

TonyStark: How come Pep didn't get a Barbie doll?

PepperPStark: It wasn't popular and I didn't turn out to be a good barbie doll. 

TonyStark: I call bull on that. 

PepperPStark: It's true. Also, Mo is getting one because she wants a picture of you and her holding the doll. 

BadB_MJ: I. Okay. 

PidgeBot: i'd be smug as hell if my girlfriend became a barbie doll. 

FeParker: Same. 

Ironfan225: It even has Dreads! I'm living!

BadB_MommaJones: My baby is a Barbie doll. She's going to graduate college in another year and become CEO. I'm so proud of my baby's acomplishments and I'm not ready to see her grow up anymore. MAY! I'M COMING OVER WITH WINE SO WE CAN CRY AGAIN!

AuntMay_Parker: Congratualtions on becoming a Barbie doll, MJ. You are beautiful and it's time that Barbie changes a few things. I'll be waiting, BadB_MommaJones

Okay, I'm just posting because I have so many photos that I'm trying to get rid of. I am getting to the proposal soon, I promise! ANyway, enjoy and I love you all. See you again soon!