Instagram 92

BadB_MJ

Mother-Daughter time before leaving for College

Mother-Daughter time before leaving for College. I wouldn't be half the woman I am today without my momma. I love you momma and I can't thank you enough for everything you've done and sacrificed to raise me to be who I am today. 🥰 BadB_MommaJones

AuntMay_Parker: Oh I'm crying all over again. Everyone stop getting older on me! Pepper I'm kidnapping your daughter for the day so I can enjoy the last of the baby snuggles. 😭

PepperPStark: Okay May. And yes thank you, BadB_MommaJones. You raised an amazing young woman and I'm so glad I've had the privilege to have her in my life as not only my trainee but as a friend. She's one of the smartest and kindest people I know and I love her for it. 

MommaRhodes: Look at my (HOPEFULLY SOON) Future Grand-Daughter! Love you, MJ! Also, Clarie you raised such a beautiful and smart young woman. 

FeParker: #MommaJonesLove. I love how everyone ships Peter with Michelle and even they think they are going to get married. 

IronFam12: #MommaJonesLove

Ned_Guy_Leeds: #MommaJonesLove. Thank you for raising one of my best friends. OUr group wouldn't be the same without her. 

BettyBet: #MommaJonesLove. Love you BadB_MommaJones! Thank you for everything you've done for MJ and for us as well. 🥰

ParkerFan5432: #MommaJonesLove

TonyStark: I have to agree with Pep. Your daughter has to be one of the best things thats happened in our lives. Peter's included. 

Harry_Parker: #MommaJonesLove....I'm curious to how you people can make these tags get trending so quickly, like holy shit! Also, thank you for one of my best friends, BadB_MommaJones. MJ helps keep us together and mostly tame, Mostly Peter though. 

Rhodney_IP: Thank you, Clarie. Also, I've been curious about that as well. Like, it's trending at number four right now on Twitter. How do you people do this?

MayaCat: #MommaJonesLove. Thank you for everything BadB_MommaJones. Couldn't ask for a better group of friends or family. 🥰

FeParker: Where's Peter? He's usually one of the first people to comment on something like this.

Spidey153420: Ya where's Peter?

PeterParker-Stark: Thank you, for raising your daughter, Clarie. Thank you for allowing me to continue to date her, and dealing with my bullshit with MJ as well. I have more to say, but I want to tell you in person, rather than online, plus I have something else to post. 

PidgeBot: #MommaJonesLove. We just create a tag, and started retweeting it enough until it starts to trend. Not that hard to do. Also, not what I expected from Peter.