Instagram 104

BadB_MJ

I was in the middle of a mental breakdown over my work, while I'm in California and I get a surprise video call from Peter to help me calm down

I was in the middle of a mental breakdown over my work, while I'm in California and I get a surprise video call from Peter to help me calm down.  I love him and i plan on keeping him. Thank you, Peter. 💖

PeterParker-Stark: Always there for you, love. 

Harley_Mechanic_Keener: It was weird. He just suddenly snapped his head up from his project and goes: "MJ needs me," and just fucking bolts away with his phone. 

Harley_Mechanic_Keener: Like WTF how did he know?!

Ned_Guy_Leeds: You get used to it after a while. 

Harry_Parker: You learn to not ask questions after a while. YOu can blame his dad. They are both fucking cryptid for shit like this. 

PidgeBot: Again with the boyfriend goals from Peter to remind all of us how fucking lonely we are. 

FeParker: Hope your feeling better, MJ!

PepperPStark: Oh dear. Are you feeling better now, MJ?

BadB_MommaJones: Do I need to fly over? 

AuntMay_Parker: Feeling better? Oh and do make sure you fix your cup of tea. 

BettyBet: Girls night when your back and after we pry you away from, Peter.

MayaCat: I'm down and Kelsey has hair covered. 

Julia_SI: I can confirm this. We can summon Mr. Stark with strong black coffee and classic rock. He'll be there in no time. 

TonyStark: Shhhh. That's supposed to be a secret. 

PeterParker-Stark: Everyone knows it, dad. 

TonyStark: You calling me a liar?

PeterParker-Stark: I ain't calling you a truther. 

PidgeBot: I. Holy shit. 

StanMJ: I live for this relationship between MJ and Peter. I also love watching the interatctions between Peter and Tony.