Instagram 122

BadB_MJ

I had a lot of fun last night at the Oscars as a Presentor

I had a lot of fun last night at the Oscars as a Presentor. Truly an honor. I'd love to do it again. 

As to the backlash I receieved over my hair. 

There is already harsh criticism of African-American hair in society without the help of ignorant people who choose to judge others based on the curl of their hair. Me wearing my hair in locs on an Oscar red carpet was to showcase them in a positive light, to remind people of color that our hair is good enough.

Anyway, I want to say a huge thank you to my Momma for helping me with my hair. Pepper for helping me find the right dress and shoes. Kayla for helping with my make up. Betty for the bracelet she let me borrow and Maya for my nails. A huge thank you to Peter for my new earings and a huge thank you to Harry for being my driver last night. You are all the best and I love you all. 

BadB_MommaJones: MY BABY! 

DancerJones: So beautiful! I'm jealous it's like you don't have a bad angle for photos! GIVE ME THAT!

PidgeBot: Stunning! 

MayaCat: Happy to help! I love you too!

BettyBet: Your welcome! I love you too!

PepperPStark: Always happy to help you, MJ. Your beautiful inside and out. After all, you are going to be my successor here in another year. I love you too. 

TonyStark: Mo just saw your photos. Her reaction is adorable! FRIDAY will post her exact words for me. Also, I agree with Pep. your going to be a wonderful CEO of Stark Industries and Peter is lucky to have such a beautiful girl like you, even if you do scare the shit out of me sometimes. 

BadB_MJ: Lol, thanks Tony. 

Harry_Parker: I was honored to drive you, MJ. Love ya, Sis. 

Ned_Guy_Leeds: Any one seen Peter for his reaction? Also, fuck the haters. 

Harley_Mechanic_Keener: Wow, Ned cursed! I agree with DancerJones, I need that godly ability of having good camera angles. Also, no I haven't seen Peter.