Instagram 2

TonyStark

Pepper he found the doughnuts, and consumed six of them! Help me! All jokes aside, I told him to ate as many as he wanted

Pepper he found the doughnuts, and consumed six of them! Help me! All jokes aside, I told him to ate as many as he wanted. Glad to have you back in the lab, after your exams, Peter.

PepperPStark: Aw. Glad to see you survived your exams, Pete. We'll celebrate you passing them, with dinner. Don't overwork yourself in the lab, and please make sure to eat. Both of you!

AuntMay_Parker: I've raised a handsome and smart young man. Have fun in the lab, Pete. Make sure you take breaks to eat. Also, Pepper, we'll be there for dinner.

TonyStark: We will, Pep. I love you!

PepperPStark: You better, and I love you too. May, you sure did. He's sweet as well. Go have fun building, with Pete.

Rhodney_IP: Welcome back to the world of the living, after your exams, Pete! I'll be stopping by in an hour to drop off some equipment. Save me at least one doughnut, kid.

PeterParker: Thanks guys. Also, I saved you two doughnuts, Rhodney!

Rhodney_IP: Your a good kid, Pete.

BadB_MJ: I'm still pissed you got a higher score than me, loser.

PeterParker: Sorry, MJ!

BadB_MJ: It's fine. Just know it won't happen again.

Ned_Guy_Leeds: Ugh, I hate exams. They are the worst. Also, have fun Peter.

StarkFan12: OMG HE'S CUTE!

IronFan: IKR!

TonyStark: Haha, look people think your cute, Pete!

PeterParker: Please, stop Mr. Stark.

TonyStark: Oh, come on! I just got you to start calling me Tony, and not Mr. Stark. Pete!

PepperPStark: Hahaha. Peter, honey I can sense his pouting from my office.

PeterParker: He brought this on himself. Suffer, Mr. Stark.

Rhodney_IP: Kid, if you want him to suffer, I have some stories to tell you.

TonyStark: PLATYPUS, DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND CORRUPT MY KID!

Rhodney_IP: I don't know what your talking about, Mr. Stank.

IronFan: OMG! Tony Stark called him his kid?! Is this his son?!