Peter Pettigrew: The Lakehouse

I know what you are all are thinking. 

Has she gone mad?

What happened to the author that hated Peter Pettigrew?

Believe me when I say that I struggled with this One-shot. I have grown to barely tolerate Peter sometimes (barely) but as I wrote this story, I just realised how much I didn't be romantically involved with Peter, so writing this was a challenge, a good one, but a challenge. 

Quick question, anyone here interested in reading my book about Platonic Soulmates and Betrayal? You can find it on my other account Alexs_Books.

This was requested by @sxsalvatore . I hope it was okay that I changed quite a lot after all, I'm sorry if it wasn't. Hope you can enjoy it anyway!

At the lake house with your brothers, who wouldn't want to spend the summer in a lake house, but we can skip the brothers part. Fabian and Gideon Prewett, your brothers and real-life demons. The idea of being at the lake house was wonderful at first until they both made it their personal mission to pull every possible prank on you.

After the first week, you'd woken up in the middle of the lake, been trapped in the basement, found your bedroom floor covered in lego, getting thrown into the lake or had a bucket of water falling on you at least five times, been bitten by mosquitoes (they happen to enjoy the sugar water on your skin that Fabian sprayed you with) and got your hair dyed. As mentioned, pranks.

It was only you three at the lake house, and it was almost as if you were living in a movie with late-night swimming, campfires, smores, exploring the forest and walks around the area. It was just another definition of wonderful, so you enjoyed every bit of it.

"FABIAN! TURN DOWN THE GOOD DAMN ALARM!" Gideon screamed in the middle of the night.

You could hear it from their room, the alarm that you set off at 2 AM. It was a high and annoying sound, but you could only feel the satisfaction, knowing that they would be able to find the alarm that was hidden deep in the ceiling above them. The best part was that the two brothers shared a room, so they would definitely blame each other.

"ME! WHY DID YOU SET AN ALARM AT 2 AM!" You heard your other brother reply.

You couldn't help but giggle, but you celebrated your victory too soon. The two brothers suddenly burst into your room, still half awake but at least their minds had processed what had happened.

"Turn it off," Fabian shouted.

"I swear to God, Y/n, if you don't turn it off you won't be here to witness tomorrow," Gideon spoke next.

When you didn't reply, the two boys carried you against your will and started heading out.

"Okay, okay!" You screamed as you realised they were heading towards the lake. "I will turn it off!"

They carried you into their room where you had to turn the alarm off, otherwise, your ears would have exploded. You thought you were safe once you had turned it off but you were so wrong. Fabian and Gideon carried you again against your will, and even if you tried your best to get free from their grip, they managed to throw you into the lake. And when you broke the surface and could breathe again, they were already heading home.

The following morning, you completely ignored them for leaving you at the lake, so they made it their personal mission to annoy the hell out of you, while all three tried to make breakfast.

"By the way, I invited a friend over," Gideon suddenly said. "Peter Pettigrew."

"As in the famous Marauder?" You asked.