Remus Lupin: Blind

Y/n Y/l/n was a young witch, lucky enough to receive a letter from Hogwarts . Y/n Y/l/n was you. And you were blind.

It happened years ago, when you were young. A spell went wrong and it hit your eyes. There was nothing you could do about it. So you learned to live with it. The wand was a great help. You learned a spell so that it would kind of lead you were you wanted and it helped you not walking into others.

So basically people saw you as a normal person, they barely noticed your blindness. Lessons were harder. You used special books so that you could read but the practical work was harder so you. The teachers at Hogwarts were a great help but you spent most of your lessons reading since you couldn't practice without risking to hurt someone.

Today you were walking towards the great hall as any other day. There is a little issue with the spell that leads you around. If anything unexpected happens the wand isn't fast enough to react and lead you away from the object and if that unexpected thing happened to running three running boys you're doomed.

So when it was to late the three boys ran into you and pushed you to the ground. You could hear them shout a sorry as they continue running. You stood up, happy that you still had your wand in your hand.

"Are you okay?" A unfamiliar voice asked.

Chocolate, the person smelled chocolate.

"I'm sorry about them" The voice continued. "They're idiots. I'm Remus by the way"

"I'm Y/n" You replied. "And I'm fine thanks"

"Good" Remus replied and sighed when he heard a crash further down in the hallway. "I'll go find them. See you around"

*****

You sat and read on a bench outside. Your fingers ran through the dots on the book as you read.

"Hey!" A voice suddenly shouted and you heard footsteps walking towards you, it was at least three or four people.

"You're that girl we ran into" The voice continued.

"Perhaps" You replied. "And you are?"

"Really" A new voice said. "A pretty girl like you who haven't heard of us, of me?"

"Should I have?" You asked slightly confused.

"You don't hang around Hogwarts much do you?" The first voice asked.

"Guys let her be" A familiar voice said. Could it be Remus?

"I'm usually in the library" You replied.

"Well the only place we're not at" The second voice said amused. "I'm Sirius, Sirius Black"

"I'm James Potter" The first voice said.

"Peter Pettingrew" A third voice said.

"And we've already meet earlier today" The familiar voice said and you figured out that it was Remus.

"Well we won't disturb you anymore" James said. "See you around"

And then the four boys walked away.

*****

That evening the it was the Gryffindor prefects turn to make sure that nobody was in the hallways past curfew. Remus was a little bit early and went a round by himself. To his surprise he found you sitting in the courtyard.

"Y/n?" Remus said carefully. "You know that it's soon curfew right?"

"Oh I'm sorr..." You got interrupted by Mcgonagall who walked into the yard.