Sirius Black: Happily Ever After

You were stuck in this dark room as you heard murmurs outside the door. Suddenly it opened, and the dark lord himself stepped in. You were his prisoner, his torture toy. You couldn't escape, and he knew it.

"God Day Miss Y/l/n," His voice echoed through the walls. "Your friends and teachers stopped my plans once again. I'm feeling quite mad, and I need to get my feelings out."

"You don't have any feelings except for hatred," You hissed at him.

He bent down and took a grip around your neck. You couldn't breathe, but he still lifted you. Your feet were barely touching the ground as he studied you.

"You're quite feisty," He said. "It makes my game even better."

He threw you across the room, and you back landed on the hard stone wall. You whined in pain

"Just kill me already," You hissed as you spit out blood. "Or are you too weak?"

"I'm not weak, my dear," Voldemort replied. "Death is too merciful. Living in torture is the real pain. Besides I need to take out my anger on someone, right?"

With that said, he took out his wand and pointed it at you. The words "Crucio" left his mouth, and the pain flooded through your whole body. It didn't matter how many time you had to go through this, it was never easier. After the torture, he left you in that dark room to suffer alone. He only gave you enough food so that you could survive, and if you didn't eat he would force you with the Imperio spell.

Every time he left you would sob in a corner, dreaming of Hogwarts. It had been more than a month since last time you were there before you got kidnapped. You were finally happy. You had finally found a real home and a wonderful family.

You and your boyfriend Sirius Black couldn't be closer. You had decided to move in together after Hogwarts and you knew that he was the one. Oh god, what you missed him. His perfect hair, his lovely laugh and how safe you felt when you were in his arms. The memories of you two together made you homesick, you wanted to wake up from this nightmare.

But you were stuck here for the rest of your life. Unless someone came to rescue you, you would rotten in this prison in the hands of the dark lord. Days went and everything was the same, sleepless nights, food, torture, sobbing and then sleepless nights again.

It wasn't until that day, a miracle happened. You heard murmurs outside the door as you always did before the torture began. All your cells begged you to scream while you made up a plan. You were going to take that wand and end your suffer.

But when the door opened it wasn't Voldemort, instead, it was someone else, someone unfamiliar.

"Y/n?" His voice rang in your ears. You could recognise that voice wherever you were.

"Sirius?" You asked carefully.

That's when you saw him, his perfect locks and wonderful eyes. They were filled with tears as he pulled you into a hug.

"I can't believe it's you," He whispered in your ear. "I thought I had lost you."

You just hugged him back, not able to say anything. He pulled you up and carried you out. His scent surrounded you and you couldn't believe that this was happening. The rest of the Marauders were there together with Professor McGonagall. You could hear them call your name and you felt how Sirius carried you outside, but you fell asleep unable to focus on anything.

When you woke up again you were back at Hogwarts. You were in the infirmary. You looked around to make sure that everything was real, that's when you spotted him. Beside your bed was Sirius Black, sleeping peacefully. You brushed away a piece of hair that was covering his face. That's when he woke up, at first a little bit confused but then everything came back to him.

"Y/n!" He burst out. "You're awake. I can't believe that you're back. You're back here with me."

A tear rolled down his cheek, you wiped it way with your thumb and continued staring at him. Could this be real? Were you finally rescued?

"What is it?" Sirius asked when you didn't reply.

"You're real," You sighed. "You're real. You're actually here."

"Of course," He said as he took your hand. "And I'll never let you go again. This past month was a real nightmare. I didn't know where you were or if you were alive. I tried to find you but you left no trace. I thought that I wouldn't be able to kiss you one last time, to tell you how much I love you. I..."

You cut him off with a kiss. He responded immediately and it was like you melted into each other. His lips were synced with yours and none of you wanted to stop, but you got interrupted by some people. Lilly literally dragged Sirius away from you before pulling you into a hug. Then it was Remus, James and Peter's turn.

"Welcome back," James whispered as he hugged you tight.

*****

Later you were cuddling with Sirius in his room. He never let you out of his sight and made sure to spoil you like a princess. He never let you do anything, you were supposed to rest and he was really meticulous about it.

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"What did they do to you over there? Why would they kidnap you?"

You were silent as you tried to figure out a simple answer, an answer that didn't make Sirius freak out.

"Crucio" You finally whispered. "Every day was the same. He kept me alive just to torture me."

Sirius pulled you closer to his chest.

"I'll kill him," He whispered. "I'll kill him for hurting you. I'll kill him for taking you away from me. And I'll have no mercy."

"Please don't leave me," You muttered.

"Never," He said and looked at you. "Never again,"

That's when you knew that he was you happily ever after.

*****

When you woke up you felt the cold stone floor. You immediately flew up to see that you were back in that dark room again.

"No..." You muttered over and over again. "No, no, no!"

That's when he came in, the dark lord. He had a smirk on his face with the wand pointing at your direction. This time he didn't waste any seconds. The spell hit your body and the torture began, but this time you let out a terrible scream.

Memories of Sirius and the rescue flooded in front of your eyes. Memories that were actually dreams.

~~~~~

I'm sorry for being so inactive and I'm sorry for this shitty chapter. Please come up with requests because I'm out of ideas.