Sirius x Reader x Remus: Yule Ball

The Yule ball was coming up and the Marauders were discussing different ways to get their girl. In the end, they were going to figure out which way gave the Marauders the best chance to get their girl so that they could write it down in their "How to do things according to the Marauders" (I mean come on. Of course they write a book about themselves and their opinions).

"When I made the book this isn't what I imagined," Remus sighed as he took out a pen.

"But your idea of writing down things we should and shouldn't do isn't fun, especially since most of it is based on thing Prongs and I shouldn't do," Sirius laughed. "Okay, Prongs you go first. What's your idea?"

"I'll be extra charming, then Lily, Oh wait, we weren't supposed to say who it was. The girl will definitely see the good in me and one or two weeks before the dance I'm going to ask her out, and she'll realise how handsome and perfect I am so she'll have to say yes," James explained while Remus wort it down. "What about you, Snuffle?"

"Don't call me that," Sirius complained. "I'll use my secret weapon, the Sirius charm and then my ultimate ultimate weapon, jealousy."

"Ouch, Sirius is playing dirty," James smirked.

"My girl will get jealous and ask me out when she realises how much she loves me," Sirius said proudly.

"Why can't you ask her?" Remus asked. "Be the gentleman for once."

"I have a reputation. Girls ask me, not the other way around," Sirius explained.

"You sound like a douche," Remus pointed out. "Well, I guess since you're not going to make any move she'll be temporary, just like everyone else."

"Take that back!" Sirius shouted. "What about you? What are your masterly plan?"

"I'll wait until the last week," Remus said. "I don't have any certain girl in my head so I'll wait and see if anyone need or want a date. Then I'll be offering the girl my company,"

"Always the hero aren't you?" James said.

"All the good girl are often taken by then," Peter muttered.

"I don't need a 'good girl'," Remus said. " I'm sure we'll find something to talk about and hopefully we'll have a good evening and that's all that matter."

"Knight in shiny armour," Sirius teased. "What's your plan, Peter?."

"Be innocent and cute, I guess," Peter answered. "Hopefully someone will like me for who I am."

"Hi!" A familiar voice suddenly said.

It was you, one of the few girls who actually could understand the Marauders.

"And what are you guys talking about," You asked.

"The yule ball," James answered. "And that reminds me of a thing. Y/n, would you like to help me choosing flowers and chocolates for Lily?"

"Hey, that's cheating!" Sirius burst out.

"Don't worry Siri," You giggled. "I can help you with the unlucky lady."

"No thanks," Sirius declined. "I'll do it the Sirius way."

"Interesting," You said. "James you better hurry up because I've heard that many guys are interested in Lily, more than I thought actually."

"Not a chance," James said.

"I might ask her out," Sirius joked and winked at you but you barely laughed.

What he didn't know was that you had a crush on the Marauder. I mean who wouldn't? Charming attitude, funny and always get you on a good mood. You and Sirius usually teased with each other, some people even called it flirting, but you wanted it to be more. You wanted him to ask you to the yule ball so that you could stand close to him while you both danced around the room as the perfect couple. You didn't dare to ask him yourself, you feared rejection so you hoped that he would ask you instead.