Sirius Black: Sleeping Beauty Part 4

I am not dead!

A little lazy perhaps with a lack of motivation but at least not dead. 

As you might have seen, I closed the request temporarily, but don't worry, those who requested before the closing will still get their requests (I have a little list, I just hope that I haven't missed anyone.

Currently, I have:

-  Next Part of Toxic Desire

- Yule Ball Part 3 (that I'll write once I've figured out what to write, I'm sorry)

- A James Potter request

- A Remus Lupin Request

- Next part of Wolfstar: Traitor 

I don't think I've missed anyone, please tell me if I have. Otherwise, here's another one-shot for all the lovely Marauder's out there and do remember:

Beauty is not about the magazines and the models, beauty is about our soul, even if that sounded incredibly cheesy. We all have our insecurities, I just hope that someone can help you see past them.

*****

You walked the back way to enjoy the view of the ocean and the sound of laughter from the nearby beach. Your lungs got filled with fresh air and a smile grew on your face as you realised that you actually were here. It wasn't a dream or another one of your fantasies, you were actually at Bora Bora, and staying in one of those cute little places you always dreamed of.

"Enjoying the view?" The voice startled you, but you knew who it was.

"Why wouldn't I?" You asked and turned around to see his grey orbs were studying you.

"You're right," Sirius said with the softest smile ever, but then he leaned forward and placed his lips close to your ears.

"But I in my swimming shorts is better," He whispered before you punched lightly at the shoulder and pushed him away.

"Jerk," You muttered but weren't able to hide the blush forming on your face.

Sirius looked at you with a satisfied smirk before walking into his room that he shared with James Potter. On the other side of the corridor, Peter stumbled out, ready for a swim in the big blue. Remus followed him, still in his ordinary clothes, but with a book in his hand.

"Are you not going to swim, Remus?" You asked him with tilted head.

"I don't think so," He said as he rubbed his neck. "I'm not really sure if it's a good idea for me."

He said it with such uncertainty that you understood what he was referring to. A small smile grew on your face as you walked up to the amber-eyed boy.

"I hope it's not because of your scars," You said with a low voice. "But if it is, I don't think you should be ashamed of them."

"People will stare," Remus responded. "I'm just not comfortable with that attention."

"Oh okay," You sighed. "But at least know that we wouldn't judge you."

"Thank you, Y/n," Remus said.

"Any time," You replied with a smile. "We all have our insecurities."

You walked into the room and changed into your bathing clothes. After changing, you got stuck in front of the mirror. It is easy to help people with their insecurities, but when it comes to your own, that's another story.

It's absurd actually, you wouldn't judge anyone else if they had your body type, but for some reason, you are judging yourself. Because that's just how the mind works. That's how insecurities work.