Sirius Black: Love and Keychain

Sirius was waiting in the common room. You had been on detention and it was finally finished. He sat there at your place waiting at each other as you always did after a lesson or detention.

Suddenly he saw a shadow, it was dark and further away. He recognised your shape and he immediately understood that something was wrong. Even if you only looked like a shadow he could see that you were limping.

"Y/n?" He asked worriedly.

And that's when you stepped out in the light. You had wounds all over her body and you were pale. Sirius ran up to you just in time to catch you before you fell. He sat down with you in his arms. You curled into his chest searching protection. He gently put his arms around you but his mind was spinning.

"Sirius...." His name left like a whisper from your lips

He could hear the weakness in your voice. He felt his heart race as he felt your breathing slowing down. He looked into your eyes and saw how the little glimpse of strength was slowly fading away.

"Y/n? No no no no stay awake" He said but your eyes were closed.

He shook you while screaming your name, trying to wake you up. But you didn't.

"HELP!" Sirius screamed. "Someone Please get help! She's dying!"

*****

Everyone in the school was gathering in the great hall. A lot of whispers were heard. Sirius watched the whole thing from behind.

"Many have asked me questions about Y/n Y/l/n and I think it's better to tell everyone" Dumbledore said. "She's in a critical condition and we honestly don't know if she's going to survive"

"What happened to her?" A wizard asked.

"We don't know. But we suspect either an attack or...." Dumbledore hesitated. "Or tortured"

Many started to whisper while another student asked a question.

Sirius saw how James fought through the crowd to reach him. Sirius didn't move. He needed to hear all the information about you. But when it was done he ran away. But not fast enough to escape James. James ran after him into their dorm.

Sirius was irritated and sad, he just wanted some time on his own. He was walking around in the room. He took out a box of chocolate and then he pulled out his drawer. There was a lot of things from small stuffed animals to a camera and a lot of pictures of you and Sirius.

"Where is it?" He muttered over and over again.

"Sirius" James called for his attention. "Sirius!"

James grabbed Sirius and made him look at him.

"Sirius. I'm your friend. Tell me what's going on" James said. "Come on. You can trust me"

Sirius sank down on the bed with his head in his hands.

"I feel like I have been a terrible boyfriend" Sirius said.

"What are you talking about? I've seen you two together" James said. "You were made for each other"

"You don't understand" Sirius said. "When my brother turned against me I promised myself not let anyone in again because I couldn't stand the pain. Then there was you and Remus and Peter and lastly, Y/n came. She just went through all my defences. She's always there for me and I've never once told her that I love her. And now I'm about to lose her"

"You will be able to tell her your feelings" James said. "When she wakes up you'll tell her what you told me and she'll kiss you as it used to be. You'll see her again, don't worry. She's a survivor. Come on let's go and visit her, shall we?"

Sirius nodded. He took the chocolate, the flowers managed to conjure and lastly a keychain he bought to you. It was a diamond unicorn. You and Sirius had collected different things, mostly stuffed animals and keychains, from different places.

"Will you come with me?" Sirius asked and James nodded.

Together they both walked towards the hospital wing.

~~~~~

Okay, this isn't my best one but I'll do for now.

Questions to Marvel fans(mostly): Who's excited for Avengers End Game? Which one is your favourite hero?

By Angels!