Remus Lupin: Her Memories Alternative Version

Alternative Version requested by artlovingbre

I hope you like it

~~~~~

You were standing on the edge while you looked out over the horizon and the lake that was underneath your feet. It was one week since Remus broke up with you and you couldn't be worse. School was a hell but not worse than home. Remus was the only one left in your life but now he was gone too.

Remus watched you from distance. He sat with his friends as he saw you standing on the edge.

"You're starring again" James said.

"How could I not. She's a beauty" Remus sighed.

"Then go and talk to her again" Sirius said.

"I can't. If we're together in anyway I'll stop her from living her life" Remus sighed. "Being a werewolf is a burden"

"Maybe she'll accept you" Peter said. "Like we did"

Remus saw you laying down a rose behind you. At first he was confused. Why is she doing that? Then suddenly he quickly flew up.

"Guys! She's going to jump!" He realised.

James and Sirius were shortly after Remus and Peter took a little longer. They ran towards and tried to reach you but then you jumped.

"Y/n!" Remus screamed as he ran down the edge to the side of the lake and dove in.

It was quite dark. It took him some time until he found you floating under the surface. He quickly grabbed you and pulled you out of the water.

James and Sirius helped him as Peter went away to call for help.

"No no no Y/n?" Remus cried. "Please open your eyes"

But you didn't move or breathe or anything. Suddenly Mcgonagall came towards them.

"What have happened here..." She stopped when she saw your body.

Mcgonagall quickly tried to find any life sign but it was for nothing. A crowd of students started to walk this direction.

"Take her to Madam Pomfrey" Mcgonagall said to Hagrid who just arrived to the place.

Hagrid nodded as he did what he was told. Mcgonagall looked at the four boys.

"Can they save her?" Remus asked. "Is there a way to save her?"

"We'll do our best Lupin" Mcgonagall said with a little shaky voice. "You have to tell me what happened"

They did. Mainly James and Sirius. Remus kept quiet. He had lost you. You tried to take suicide.

"And then she jumped" Sirius finished.

"This is the rose" Peter said holding the last thing you touched. "It says To Remus"

Remus looked up. He took the rose and saw a little fold paper piece one it. He unfolded it and saw three written words with your handwriting.

I love you

There was also a little bottle. A bottle that contained something that looked like a glowing hair. He knew what it was. But he didn't understand why.

"We better get inside" Mcgonagall said. "You have too calm down from the shock"

Remus sat there with the bottle and the rose in his hand. James, Sirius and Peter had gotten inside for a little interrogation. Remus refused. He didn't want to do it. He didn't want this to be true.