I'M SORRY THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ!

SHORT VERSION OF INFORMATION:

Hello dear readers,

I apologise to everyone who thought this was an update.

I just had a new announcement to make. I've finally published the first chapters of my own book! This is the first real book I've written that's not fanfiction and I've been working on this for a little less than a year.

It's a fantasy book with demons, angels and other creatures. It's about soulmates, but not the romantical way. They're connected through the soul. Therefore the name of the book:

Connected: Soulmates.

I would appreciate if you gave it a chance, maybe only read the prologue. Any help or support is appreciated.

It's not on this account. It's on my other account where I hope to publish more of my own books so that I someday can fulfil my goal of becoming a real author. If you don't find it interesting but know someone who would please share the book and recommend to him/her/them.

The Link is down below together with a cover I'm not satisfied with yet, thank for your time and I wish you all a great morning/day/evening/night/life.

LONG VERSION OF INFOMATION:

Hello dear readers,

I apologise to everyone who thought this was an update.

I just had a new announcement to make. I've finally published the first chapters of my own book! This is the first real book I've written that's not fanfiction and I've been working on this for a little less than a year.

Before this, I didn't know what I wanted to be. The writing was just a simple hobby, but the more I thought of it the clearer it got. I wanted to be an author and honestly, I need to thank you all for your support and love that actually gave me motivation to write and find my passion.

I'm not saying that I'm as good as J.K Rowling, Rick Riordan, James Dashner or all the other authors in the world. I'm not saying that I deserve more attention than all the other small writers on this app but I would love it if you just read my book. Either it's just a few chapters or every single word twice.

I need people to read and criticise my book so that I can make it even better. I'm open to suggestions on how my writing could get better. Even if you're just bored or really wanted to see what the heck I'm writing about it's okay, I'm just glad that you took time to read this.

So what is the book about?

Simple, it's a fantasy book. It's about two soulmates but NO there is no romance between them. This time soulmate is actually about souls if one gets hurts so does the other. They feel each other, they understand each other, they are connected, they're friends.

Creatures?

Warlocks, Witches, Wizards, Sorceress, Angels, Demons and of course the humans.

I'm writing the book based on my idea, it might not be unique and I can't promise that no one else has had a similar idea but this is my work. But I have inspirations, books I like and read, I've tried my best to analyse them and make the book structure as similar as possible without losing the personal touch.

One of my personal goals is to make my female protagonist different from the other females. I don't want a romance without a building, I don't want to make her a weak character but I don't want to make her too powerful either. It's a hard task and I'm currently struggling with the goal, please tell me how I'm doing.

My plan to the book is making it a trilogy, I'm still on the first book with about 18 chapters done (the goal is 25-35). Only the first five chapters and the prologue are published on my other account. The reason it's not published here is that I want to keep the fanfiction and my own books a little separate. I hope that one day one of my books will be discovered and read all over the world.

To read:

Follow the link below together with the not final cover of the book (I'm working on it). Whether you read it or not, please have a good continuing life and I hope to hear from you soon!

 Whether you read it or not, please have a good continuing life and I hope to hear from you soon!

https://my.w.tt/irSo5YY1j7

UPDATE: It's also published on my profile for those who prefer to find it there! Please check it out!