5

This interaction between you and Sukuna lasted for a while. He would ask you to stay after class or meet him during office hours and you weren't sure why, considering you've been receiving A's on each essay.

As much as you wanted to stay in his company, you would give him constant rain-checks. You would tell him, "Sorry, my shift is about to start," or "Sorry, I have an appointment with my biology/chemistry/etc. professor."

You were a busy girl with other classes, nonstop shifts, and still attempting to rid yourself of your feelings for him. The plan seemed to not work because your feelings for him increased ten-fold. Not seeing him as often always makes you think of what he's doing or how he's feeling.

As you rejected him more, his face showed great displeasure, irritation, and hurt. Sukuna felt like he was losing someone he was growing feelings for and was scared. For once, he was terrified. He understood why you were suddenly backing off. You were his student and student-teacher relationships never ended well.

Despite this, he wanted you to look at him as a person and not as your professor. He enjoyed your wit and presence. He wanted you with him, next to him, under him. To wake up beside you and perhaps spend the rest of his life with you-- or was that too soon? You just met a few months ago, but he thought that it didn't matter.

He's been with women before and they were only after his prestige and money. He grew sick and tired of superficial, plastic girls. In his opinion, they were only good for a night and never bothered staying the next morning or knowing their name.

They didn't mentally or emotionally stimulate him, so he stopped and focused only on his work. If he needed a release, he'd just use his hand and some lube. For once, he found a woman who matched his energy, challenged him, and could keep up with him. You were in his thoughts all day and all night.

Sukuna wanted to be petty. He knew that he could be an asshole towards you if he wanted to. He debated on giving you low essay scores, but you looked so happy knowing that you were doing well in his class.

He just wanted to see your smiles even more, even if it wasn't directed toward him. If he gave you failing grades, he'd be abusing his power and he's worked so hard to prove his credibility. Plus, he knows he's pretty fucked up but doing that is above and beyond fucked up.

Days passed and it was finally Friday afternoon. Sukuna stared up at the ceiling in boredom as he sprawled his body comfortably on his office couch. No one has been attending his office hours except for Megumi, but Megumi hardly comes on Fridays.

He was about to snooze until he heard a quiet knock on the door. He wasn't expecting anyone today, so he sauntered over and opened the door.

He was completely shocked to see you, he couldn't hide the expression on his face.

"Come in," he said, as he gestured to you with his hand.

You walked over to the seats in front of the desk and paused, waiting for Sukuna to reach his leather chair. You mimicked his movements and sat down, removing your tablet and scrolling to your notes. You had several questions about the previous lectures that you wanted to be answered before the midterm.

"Sorry to show up unannounced. I know you prefer us to let you know via email that we'd be attending your office hours," you said as you played with your tablet pen. "This was a... uh... very last-minute decision."

"That's fine. What do you have for me?" He placed his elbows on the table and leaned his chin onto his palm.

"I was hoping you could clarify a few things for me in regards to the more recent lectures. I just have trouble connecting everything. I understand the concepts, but why does it matter?"