15

"Okay, but what the actual fuck was that midterm?!" You exclaimed as you and Megumi walked out of the classroom after submitting your scantrons and exam packets.

You two were some of the last people taking it and you were both livid. It was extremely tough and you had a feeling that Sukuna was going to win that fucking bet.

Megumi usually had a calm expression on his face-- albeit annoyed faces were reserved for Yuji-- but the anger he exhibited was intense.

"I have to pass, [y/n]. It's not about whether I can-- I have to do it."

You noticed some of your classmates chatting at the benches in front of the classroom. They were most likely talking about the exam you all just took and judging by their faces, they weren't nice comments.

"I don't think I even did those calculations correctly. Most of what we've done throughout the beginning of the quarter consisted of essays. Why didn't he focus on these calculations?!" You heard a student complain.

You whispered to Megumi, "The calculations were the easiest part... Explaining how it affected the patient was tougher since there were other factors."

"Yeah," he agreed. "I struggled with that too. It's similar to the problems we had to solve when we took General Chemistry II, but I had to unlock memory boxes I forgot I had."

"Do you have any other midterms tomorrow?" You asked him.

"Hmm, I have a physics midterm that I'm not really excited for but thankfully, it's easy enough. What about you?"

"I have a biology midterm, but most of mine were today so I can take a break."

As Megumi was about to reply, a girl squealed as Sukuna walked out of the classroom.

"Professor, why did you make the exam so difficult," she whined to him. "How about that extra credit? How can I get some?"

You rolled your eyes.

Sukuna simply stared at her and said, "I said earlier. Were you not listening? Submit a fifteen-page report with figures and tables by the second to last week on Monday. It can be any topic, just as long as it pertains to this class."

More students inched closer as they heard him explain the requirements. Sukuna spotted you and Megumi also intensely listening in so he raised his voice a little louder for everyone to hear.

"Office hours are available but I won't be giving 'freebies.' I won't give you any answers or hints to what you should write. All the research has to be done by you. I'll only help with grammar and if your resources are correct. Offering extra credit is more than enough already. Are there any more questions?"

His answer seemed straightforward so a handful of the students shook their heads and thanked him for his time. You and Megumi decided to stay, just in case he had more to say, but you grew annoyed as the girl from earlier scooted closer to him.

"Professor~" she sang, "How late do your office hours go?"

Your eye twitched and Megumi looked at you, mouthing if you're okay. You continued to glare at the girl as she tried to show more cleavage at Sukuna, pulling her low-cut white tank top even lower as her black bra peeked out.

"If there's another extra credit offer you'd be willing to make, I'm your girl. I'll do anything to please you," she said in a sultry voice.

Does she not see that she still has an audience? Megumi and I are still here and she's being a complete lunatic.

The girl moved closer to Sukuna and pushed her boobs up by crossing her arms together, slightly bouncing them.

Sukuna paid no attention to her and what he said made you and Megumi laugh so hard, embarrassing her even further.