10

You woke to the delicious smell of eggs and bacon wafting around your room. You opened your eyes and the rays of the sun shone through your window.

Looking around, you saw that Sukuna was not beside you anymore, but the divider was still unfolded. You finally got up and stretched before tidying your bed.

Your thoughts wandered over to the events that happened yesterday. You luckily had no hangover, but your body was still tingling from your intense orgasm last night-- or was it early morning?

Shit, what time is it? What date is it?

You folded the divider and seeing Sukuna cook eggs on your little portable stove made your heart flutter.

"You must've had a wonderful sleep, sweetheart. It's almost ten in the morning and your phone has been pinging nonstop," Sukuna chuckled, placing some eggs on a plate. "Eat up, you need your energy for today."

"Oh okay, I'm just going to freshen up really quickly," you blushed as you rubbed the sleep from your eyes.

You grabbed a simple, white summer dress and made your way into your bathroom. You stared at your reflection and bit your lip. You looked thoroughly fucked even though no fucking occurred.

If this was how mornings would be like with Sukuna, you imagined how spending every moment with him would be like.

You washed your face and brushed your teeth before heading out of the bathroom. You found your brush next to your charging phone and tidied your messy strands.

As you were about to lift your phone, a sudden knock was heard coming from your door. You and Sukuna eyed each other, but he made no indication that he was going to answer the door.

"[y/n], it's us~" Nobara sang from the other side of the door.

Your eyes widened as you stared at the door.

US?

You made your way to the door and unlocked it, opening it just a crack.

Nobara smiled at you. "Did you just wake up? We've been messaging the group chat and wanted to check up on you. I'm still a little hungover, but we wanted to make sure you got home all right."

"Oh, yeah I did. Sukuna gave me a lift home," you replied.

"Ooh, are you two close now?" Nobara teased.

Sukuna suddenly appeared behind you after hearing his name. His figure towered over your body and he rested his chin on your head.

"Good morning, are you all hungry?" he asked your friends.

Nobara, Maki, and Megumi gasped at Sukuna's sudden appearance. They all turned to you and your crimson face. Well, no use in trying to hide it now. They can all clearly see that he's in your dorm cooking eggs.

You opened the door wider for your friends to come in.

"What are you doing here, Professor?" Megumi asked.

Sukuna adjusted the top button of his shirt and Megumi's eyes became enlarged. Sukuna's attire was the same except for the gray sweatpants. He surveyed the room and noticed the black slacks that Sukuna wore last night at the club resting on your chair at your desk.

"[y/n] needed a little help with something so I stayed the night," Sukuna smugly replied.

Nobara and Maki turned to you with questioning looks on their faces and sent text messages to your phone. Curious as to what they were saying, you removed your phone from the charger and hid your face when you read their messages.