30

**TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter mentions subjects that might be disturbing for some readers.Prayers for the lives lost and those injured from the recent shootings in America. Please stay safe.**

--

To say that Sukuna was pissed was an understatement. He was currently in the training dojo, releasing his stress onto a punching bag. He had an inkling as to who might have been stalking the both of you.

Whoever they are, they're a complete fucking idiot for picking a fight with me. Sukuna thought.

He landed another devastating blow to the punching bag, causing a seam to rip and its contents to flow out of it.

Fuck, that's my fourth bag in a row.

He unlatched the hook that connected it to the ceiling and tossed the leaking punching bag onto a pile of discarded bags sitting in the corner. He wiped the sweat off his brow and sighed.

I need to buy more extras.

"Master Sukuna," a voice appeared behind him.

Sukuna slightly shifted to find the source of the voice and saw Uraume, his loyal subordinate. Uraume spent most of their time caring for the dojo while Sukuna was gone, but they also assisted with managing Sukuna's underground fights.

Uraume looked at the pile behind Sukuna and sighed, knowing that they would have to clean it up somehow. It's only been a day since you found out about the pictures, and Uraume hasn't seen Sukuna this angry in a while.

They looked back at Sukuna and handed him his phone.

"It's been beeping for a while now," they said.

"Ah, thanks."

With this, Uraume left to grab a dolly to carry the beaten-up punching bags. Sukuna made his way to the locker room and scrolled through the numerous notifications that kept his phone beeping. He was about to slide the door to the locker room open, but his heart sank.

What the fuck?

You sent Sukuna screenshots of the group chat you had with your friends. Megumi, Nobara, and Maki had told you that they also received photos in the mail. Some photos were taken at the school, passing by in the hallways, at their dormitories, and at work.

Either this photographer had no life and would rather stalk people or it's a group of people following all of you around. Regardless, this situation has escalated and Sukuna's worries are reaching their max point.

The door frame where Sukuna had his hand on splintered into pieces as he crushed it in his grip. The pieces fell onto the floor as he threw the door open and walked over to the sinks. After splashing some water on his face, he ran his fingers through his hair.

Sukuna had enough of whoever this fucker was. The audacity this bitch had to threaten important people to him and you.

Sukuna's out for blood. All he saw was red and he was not planning on stopping until the fucker who hides behind these photos had paid their price.

He placed his phone on the bench and immediately turned on the shower, feeling the pelting heat of the water cascading down his broad shoulders. He had so much anger running through his veins, but he knew that if he didn't calm down any time soon, there would be an unfortunate hole in the shower.

As he pumped shampoo into his palm and lathered it into his hair, he thought about the resignation letter he submitted earlier to the dean. The dean was shocked. She never would've thought that Professor Sukuna, of all people, would submit his resignation letter.