12

Sukuna brought you to some of his favorite high-end shops around the city. Although you told him that you didn't need lavish things, he denied your refusal. You eventually gave in and accepted his gifts, and in return, he wanted you to do well in your studies.

"Does this mean you're my sugar daddy now?" you joked to Sukuna.

"Just as long as it means you're by my side the entire time."

"I admit," you said, swinging your arms full of shopping bags as you both walked down the street. "It feels kinda nice being spoiled like this. Not having to worry about how much items cost or if the quality will diminish over time."

Sukuna grabbed the bags that were in your hands and placed them in one hand while he slung his arm over your shoulder.

"Feels nice to finally spend it."

"Why don't you invest in it? Like buying some property or stocks?"

"I have a yacht. Hardly use it, but I am paying people to maintain it. I have a couple of stocks that are in the millions so I'm just letting it sit," he adjusted the bags in his hand before continuing. "Before fully committing to my jobs, I used my money on traveling. There are many strong opponents that I had the chance to fight in other countries."

"That sounds like a dream. Going around the world, sightseeing, and watching fights," you sighed. "One day."

Sukuna repeated himself after you. "Yeah, one day."

You both stopped at another store full of pastries and desserts. The smell of baked bread filled your nose and your stomach grumbled at the thought of consuming delicious snacks.

Sukuna laughed and removed his arm from your shoulder as he heard your stomach.

"Let's go feed my woman."

Your heart fluttered and skipped a beat.

His woman.

He opened the door for you with his free hand, and you excitedly walked into the bakeshop. Rows of pastries and cakes lined the glass countertop. Cute, vintage tables were settled at the glass wall next to the entrance.

The scent of tea leaves and coffee grounds was wafting through the air as you and Sukuna found an empty table. He sat the bags on the table, next to the wall.

"I'll grab us some food. What do you want?"

Your eyes wandered over to the shelves and licked your lips.

"Those croissants look really good. You can pick the drinks, I can't decide."

"Sure thing, sweetcheeks. Sit your ass down and watch your bags. I'll be back."

You sat down and smoothened out your dress. You looked through your bags and decided to organize your-- his-- purchases. You found the biggest bag that consisted of summer dresses and placed the clothes from the other bags inside.

Sukuna made sure to remove the receipts from their respective shopping bags so you wouldn't glance at the prices. As much as you wanted to send him money through Venmo, you knew he'd simply send it back.

You folded the empty bags and sat them inside the big bag with the rest of the clothes. It made carrying things easier for both of you. As you finished organizing, Sukuna returned with a filled large bag of pastries.

"Geez, did you buy everything?" you laughed.

"Almost, actually. I know you wanted a croissant, but I was thinking of buying you more than that so you can eat well while you study."