13

Holy mother of God, what a huge--

You adjusted yourself over the center console and tried to get comfortable.

"I've never really done this," you admitted to Sukuna.

"That's not a problem, I can guide you."

You brought your face closer to his cock as it twitched. You tentatively licked the head, eyes connected with Sukuna. He leaned his head back onto the seat and closed his eyes.

Okay, he seems to like that. I'll continue doing that.

You wrapped your lips around his head and licked the slit of his cock.

"Oh, fuck, sweetheart," he muttered under his breath.

You continued the motions and brought your hand up to his shaft, moving it up and down.

"Grip it harder, baby. Yes, just like that."

He brought one of his hands and gripped your hair. It hurt, but it felt good. You eventually removed your hand and bobbed your head instead, engulfing his cock into your mouth.

This action made Sukuna use both his hands to tie your hair in a bunch and controlled the motions of your head.

"Ohhh, baby. Your mouth feels so good."

You hummed in appreciation and his breathing picked up.

"Do you think you can handle more?"

You hesitantly nodded and Sukuna chuckled. He pushed your head lower onto his cock and you used both of your arms to support yourself. As you opened your jaw wider, Sukuna lightly thrust into you. Your mouth was fuller and tears started to fall from the sides of your eyes.

You didn't want to stop pleasuring him, and you wanted to hear more of his moans and labored breathing. You took as much of him as you could with sounds of saliva sloshing around filled the car.

The windows were slightly fogging up as you heard Sukuna release another moan.

In the distance, you both heard a car beep and Sukuna opened his eyes. He tried to peer through the windows and a deep laugh resonated.

"Keep your head down, baby. There's a person at the end of the garage."

You tightened your lips around his shaft and swirled your tongue around his head, continuing the bobbing motion.

"You naughty girl. You like that we might get caught, huh?"

He gripped your hair even tighter and thrust more into you. The car was slightly shaking under the movements of his plunging.

"I'm close, [y/n]. Fuck ughh," Sukuna groaned.

You felt his cock twitch in your mouth and a sudden new taste exploded into your mouth. Shocked, you removed your mouth from his dick, and come and saliva dripping down your chin. Strings of come continued to spew out of Sukuna and you watched in awe.

You wiped the fluids surrounding your mouth and Sukuna observed your actions as he tried to ease his breathing. You decided to give him a show and cleaned your hands, licking them clean. He raised an eyebrow and smirked, liking what he saw.

You wanted more, needed more. His taste was addicting, like fresh coconut water on a hot day. With your eyes still connected, you licked the remaining come from his cock and surrounding skin. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

"I could get used to this, [y/n]. That was the fastest I've ever come. You didn't need me to guide you," he chuckled.

"Ah well, I like to read and watch a lot."