8

You were starting to feel exhausted, so you were slouching in your seat, watching everyone drunkenly dance on the dance floor. Satoru was still laughing maniacally while Nobara and Yuji followed his dance movements.

Toge was downing more shots with Maki and Panda, trying to see who could handle their liquor better.

Sukuna still sat at the table, watching everything unfold. He had a glass of whiskey in his hand, taking sips now and then when something suddenly occurred in your mind.

"Professor, what are you doing here? You came out of nowhere." You asked and faced him.

He turned his head to you and laughed. "Am I not allowed to be at clubs? Also, we're outside of the classroom. Just call me 'Sukuna'." He winked.

He walked over to your booth, sat down in front of you, and leaned against the backrest with his eyes fixated on yours. He took another sip of his whiskey before setting it down at the table between you.

A whiff of his cologne filled your lungs as he neared you. His scent consisted of woodsy musk with a hint of oriental. His hair was slightly damp from his shower post-fight.

"Satoru invited me here asking for a rematch in arm wrestling. He knew I just got out of a fight so he thought he'd win."

You played with your empty water cup, running your finger against the rim.

"And did he win?"

"Ha. He's a fool to think he'd win against me. But I want to know something..."

He leaned in closer to you, his cheek resting on his palm.

"Are we not going to talk about what happened between us earlier?"

You stood up and grabbed your cup. "I need another drink."

Sukuna laughed and watched you drag your feet to the bar. The same bartender who's been making your drinks smiled as you approached her.

"Hi, what would you like to order?" she asked.

"The strongest drink you can make."

"Would you like a Four Horsemen No. 3?"

"Yes, I'll take two."

"Coming right up," she replied, grabbing different bottles of Jägermeister, peppermint liquor, cinnamon schnapps, and overproof rum before mixing them all in a cocktail shaker.

She set the two glasses down and you thank her, paying for your drinks with extra tips. You returned to the booth and started to drink from one of the cups.

"What did you order?" Sukuna asked, eyeing the two bronze-colored drinks in front of you.

"A Four Horsemen," you responded, taking a large sip.

He glared at you and back onto the drinks. "Those are strong, and you've been drinking a lot. Are you sure you want to finish those?"

Challenged by what he said, you locked eyes with him and gulped the rest of the first cup in one go before grabbing the other and drinking half of it.

Sukuna rolled his eyes and flicked your head. "You dumbass, you're going to get a bad hangover. I'm getting you some water and you better chug that like how you chugged those two cups."

He strolled over to the bar and asked for three tall cups of water. As the lady poured water into glasses, he kept an eye on you to make sure you weren't doing anything more stupid. She handed him the drinks and he walked back to you, placing all three in front of you.