26

You jolted awake from the sound of rapid knocks from your dorm's door. Your tired eyes shifted over to your phone that lay beside your pillow. With a single tap, it lit up.

It read 08:00.

Beneath the time stamp were notifications from your text messages. It mainly consisted of messages from the group chat and a singular text from Sukuna.

'Open your door.'

WHAT. SHIT, SHIT, SHIT.

You hastily scrambled out of bed, nearly falling in the process. You attempted to comb through your hair using your fingers, but to no avail, they remained tangled.

More knocks emerged from the door, but not as loud as the previous raps.

"Wait! Sorry, fuck," you yelled at the impatient man waiting outside.

You nearly tripped on your house slippers and knocked over a half-drank water bottle from a nearby table. With a scowl on your face, you ran to your door and yanked it open, revealing a smirking Sukuna with a fist ready to knock again on your now-open door.

He was dressed casually today, given that it was a wonderful Saturday morning. This means that you should be sleeping in and not waking up so damn early, but here we are.

"Good morning, sunshine."

"The fuck do you want? It's so fucking early."

He shook the plastic bag in his other hand, diverting your attention to the various breakfast items that peeked out from the opening.

"Breakfast!" he smiled, slightly showing his canines.

"I'm not hungr-"

As if on cue, your stomach growled thunderously.

"...Hungry?" Sukuna smirked, shaking the bag once more.

You sheepishly made some room for him to enter through the tight entryway as a blush crept up your cheeks and ears. He placed the bag on one of the counters and removed the items.

"I need to go wash up," you said, avoiding making eye contact with him.

Sukuna's grin widens as your ass cheeks peek out from your "long" shirt. It was one of Sukuna's old tee shirts that he used to wear a lot, and he gave them to you in hopes to see you in it in public. This situation was much better.

"Not so fast," he said as he groped the bottom part of one of your cheeks, causing you to gasp a little.

He slipped a thumb under the bikini, but you were half-asleep and didn't have enough energy to escape. With his free hand, he pulled your hips closer to him and trailed his soft lips from your lower neck to your right ear.

His husky voice growled in your ear, "Mind if I join you?"

You can imagine his teasing smile from his cheeky question.

"Babe, it's too early for this," you groaned, but you can feel the heat creeping up between your legs as your ass unconsciously rubs against his growing crotch.

His fingers grazed against your clothed clit, making you twitch.

"'Early,' huh..."

Even though he couldn't view your face, you rolled your eyes and broke free from his loosened grip.

"Whatever," you breathed out.

Sukuna let out a chuckle and looked at his fingers that were slightly glistening from your cum. You knew you wanted his dick in you, but you were too tired from waking up.