27

"I still can't believe I'm going to the gala," you said, munching on your breakfast sandwich.

You and Sukuna decided to stay in and watch movies in your dorm room, taking a break from all of the past events that happened within the span of a few months.

He bought a tiny projector for you to use and connected it to your laptop. One of your blank walls served as a 'screen' and displayed scenes from Resident Evil: Welcome to Racoon City.

You looked over to Sukuna who was enjoying his plate of bacon and sausages with a side of white rice.

I still can't believe you're a part of my life, you smiled.

The jumpscare audio from the horror movie shook you from your thoughts as jolted. A piece of egg flew from the sandwich, and you and Sukuna couldn't hold back from laughter.

"Sukuna!!" you exclaimed, "Look what you did!"

He was clutching his stomach from the nonstop laughing and attempted to say, "I didn't do shit. That was all you."

As the laughter subsided, Sukuna took a bite of sausage.

"I have your dress by the way," he nonchalantly said.

You widened your eyes in surprise.

"What the fuck? You're full of surprises today, Sukuna. Can I see it?"

"You can... on the day of the gala," he smirked, munching on the last piece of bacon on his plate.

"Fuck you."

"You just did, baby," he winked, standing up to refill his glass of water.

"Whatever," you rolled your eyes. "Are we matching...?"

"Of course, did you not want to?"

You took another bite of your sandwich, deep in thought. "Wouldn't you get in trouble for... I don't know... being with me? This event is public."

"I'm aware it's public, [y/n]. Are you still not ready? It'll be after finals and after your graduation."

"Yeah, you're right... Holy shit, I'm graduating soon. Oh, fuck, what the actual fuck."

Sukuna laughed, placing the glass of water on top of the mini table.

"Did I just break my girlfriend?"

You mumbled, "Oh yeah, you definitely broke me and my fucking vag-"

Sukuna raised an eyebrow and had a knowing smirk plastered on his face. You stood up and played with a strand of your hair, trying to wrap your head around the idea of the upcoming future.

"Anyway, I'm just in shock. I'm finally going to get my Master's. It's just so crazy. I never would've thought that I'd achieve something like that. It just never crossed my mind that I'd ever make it this far."

"I can tell you're really stressed about this. You've cursed so much in just one conversation," he chuckled. Sukuna grabbed your chin, caressed your cheek, and placed a tender kiss on your forehead.

"But hey, maybe we should start celebrating your endeavors..." Sukuna smirked and gave your earlobe a sly lick.

"You're still horny, Sukuna?" you laughed.

"Always. For you. Can't help it when your jiggling ass is on full display for me."

You were wearing a fresh pair of underwear and Sukuna's shirt that seemed to cover enough of your assets. When you were looking for a new set of clothes for the day, Sukuna immediately slipped the neck hole of the shirt through your head.