Filler 2

[In an alternate universe where Sukuna and y/n first meet at a dojo instead of at the university.]

You were a fresh graduate student now working towards your Master's. It would be your first of two years at this new university, and you were nervous.

New people, new classes, new challenges.

You packed your wallet and phone into a small bag and grabbed your dorm room key from the table. With a light spring in your step, you exited your room and walked down the hallway of the university's residential hall.

A few months prior, you signed up for a mixed martial arts class that would be held every Sunday night and thought it would be fun to learn some new advanced moves. You were taught during high school, but it's been four years since then and you felt a bit rusty.

You pulled out your phone to reread the details of the event as you made your way to a nearby bus stop. The cold wind did nothing to lessen your nerves despite wearing a warm jacket and joggers.

The online flyer said there would be an important special guest. The mixed martial arts champion who hasn't been defeated since their debut fight. 'Curse King' or some tacky name like that.

You shrugged and reminded yourself to thank Maki later for suggesting these classes to you. Maki and Nobara were your new friends at the bakery you started working in. They also went to the same university so it was nice to know that you wouldn't be completely alone in this new environment.

As the incoming bus halted in front of you, you smiled, excited to finally put your skills to use. Your leg wouldn't stop shaking as you finally sat on an empty seat, staring at the flyer on your phone once more.

A few stops later, the bus' brakes screeched as it approached your stop. Your heart beat faster as your feet led you off the bus and in front of two gigantic brown doors leading to a dojo.

Malevolent Shrine Dojo.

One of the top dojos with incredible fighters from all over the country sat in front of you. Its tall doors seemed to loom over you.

With a confident stride, you pushed the doors open, and you were greeted by a tired face. This person was a bit taller than you and had chin-length white with partial pink hair along the back of their head. From what you could tell as they stood behind the front desk, they wore a simple monk attire.

"Welcome to Malevolent Shrine. I'm Uraume. May I see your registration number?"

"Ah yes, hello. I have it right... here," you said as you opened the mail app on your phone and showed them the email with your registration number on your screen.

"Thank you. The locker rooms are to your right, separated by gender, and we also have an all-gender bathroom on your left. This is to ensure that our students feel welcome and safe in our dojo. This is only accessible through me so don't hesitate to ask if you'd like that."

You nodded along as they typed a few things into the computer, checking you in and adding your information to the system.

"Here is your locker code," they said in a monotone voice and placed a small index card on your palm. "This will be your code for the remainder of the classes and it will automatically lock and change the code once all of your paid classes are over, so be sure to grab your personal belongings before you leave."

"I see, thank you."

Uraume nodded, "Hope you enjoy the classes."

"Thanks again."

You smiled at them and headed over to the women's locker room. It was fairly large with plenty of space in between the benches and lockers. The lockers were decorated in a wood print that contrasted against the dark wood floors.