18

The drive to Sukuna's place was quiet except for the hum of the engine. Sukuna's thoughts were fumbled, running back and forth between your safety and what to do to find the guy who harassed you.

He glanced at your worn-out body sleeping on his passenger's seat. There were so many unfortunate events that occurred today that you didn't deserve, and with the completion of midterms, he knew that you were burnt out.

Seeing the dark circles under your eyes worried him, even if they were concealed with makeup. Being a student and an employee was enough to make your schedule busy. You kept in constant touch with your friends, so Sukuna was concerned for your health. He wanted to make sure you were eating properly and that you were well-rested, but the mess with Hina and the old man took a toll on you.

He silently laughed to himself, thinking that if his old self saw how he was acting right now, he wouldn't believe it.

He became a hardcore simp, but he didn't care.

His grip on the wheel tightened as his thoughts wandered over to the old man. Sukuna was livid that there were people out there taking advantage of women. Consent was important to him. Despite the body count that he had, not once had he disrespected any of the women he was with.

Well, he'd leave right after sex, but the women knew that. It was just a one-night stand. Sukuna wasn't about commitment until now. He's thirty-five years old. The bachelor's life was over years ago when he focused more on himself and his work. It was over when he figured that people were just using him-- for money, for fame.

You're such a catch to him. For once, he felt respected and adored. You genuinely liked him for him and he's never had someone like that in life. He wanted to continue cherishing you. He knew that you were inexperienced, but he didn't care.

He wanted to teach you so many things, although he wished that he weren't with those women. Part of him regrets sleeping with them, but what's done is done. The good thing is that Sukuna's very wary of his health. He's still clean, free of any diseases. His physical and mental health are constantly maintained to ensure that if he ever has children, they would be just as strong as him.

Children? He thought. He looked at you and his breath was caught in his throat. Do I want children?

He shook his head from his thoughts and parked the car in the underground parking below the building of his penthouse. He carefully shut off the engine and opened the door, heading to the passenger side of the car. He quietly unbuckled your seatbelt and easily carried your sleeping self in his arms.

The elevator doors opened, revealing the same doorman from before.

"Welcome back, Dr. Sukuna."

"Likewise," Sukuna responded. "Do you mind locking my car for me? My hands are full."

"No problem, sir," the doorman replied. He awkwardly grabbed the keyring hanging from Sukuna's finger and stepped in front of the elevator doors, aimed the keyfob at his car, and hit the 'lock' symbol.

The car beeped and the red underglow flashed, signaling that the car was locked and that the alarm was engaged.

"Thanks," Sukuna told him.

The doorman nodded, placed the keyring back on Sukuna's finger, and pressed the button in the elevator for Sukuna's floor.

"Is she all right?" he asked him, gesturing to your sleeping figure.

"Yes, she's just exhausted."

"I see. It's a perfect night for some tea. The kitchen received a new package from Yorozu's Tea Salon in Fukuoka."