extra #2

“um..-” Y/n mumbled, not knowing what to do with what's happening right now.

She was just reading a book when a certain sleepy bunny layed down next to her and time passed, she suddenly couldn't move. She was too busy on her reading session that she didn't notice the man wrapping both his arms around her waist with his hands inside her shirt on her stomach, his head laying softly beside her chest with his legs tangled with hers.

This is cute. Y/n smiled at the thought. But soon her smile faded away when she suddenly have to pee.

Ah shit, i dont want to ruin this but i have to pee. Y/n sighed, putting her book aside. Now thinking on what to do about the sleeping man.

Aha!

Jungkook-ah..” Y/n muttered, gently shaking his arm, the man stirred in his sleep, making her hopes high but soon was crushed when he cuddled more not moving an inch once again.

This is a problem.

“Jungkook..” She started again, shaking his arm but with a bit more force, he groaned in annoyance.

“..what..?” He said huskily, Y/n bit her lips to stop smilling at his cute face. She cleared her throat and spoke, “I have to use the bathroom real quick.”
Jungkook frowned, eyes drowsy, barely picking up what Y/n said, all he heard was 'have to' , 'bathroom'.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes before nodding, letting her go, she stood up, bending down and giving him a peck on the cheek.

“Please be quick, i badly need your cuddles right now.” He said in the cutest small voice ever, half of his face swallowed by the soft pillow. Y/n chuckled and smiled, brushing his hair back thats blocking his face, she replied back, “Okay i will.”

And their night ended up with soft cuddles, nothing more but the feeling of each others embrace.