ch11

You cant help but tap your foot on the concrete floor, nervous as hell. Your eyes scanned around the small cafe as you sip your iced lemonade. You sighed, looking over your phone, checking the time.

I'm so early.

You huffed, and placed your palm on your chin, turning your head to look at the busy street outside. Then you spot a certain someone. Your eyes lit up but you frowned once you saw him, with a girl.

You slapped yourself in your forehead, trying to ignore the aching inside your chest. "Why are you even acting like this, you are'nt even his girlfriend." You said to yourself, frowning at what you said.

"Sorry im late." Someone spoke behind you that made you jump on your seat. Turning around you were greeted by a certain someone. You flashed him a smile, grateful he came.

"You're not late silly." You laughed as he smiled and sat down in front of your seat. "So why'd you wanted to meet me?" He asked, interlocking his fingers and crossed his legs, leaning back on his chair.

"Why do you look like my aunt jeez, sit normally Jackson." You said, chuckling. Jackson seemed to be embarrased, because of the shade of crimson red is quite obvious on his ears.

"So... The reason why i asked to meet you is, to ask for advice." You said softly, looking at Jackson who seemed to have the are-you-serious-look. "You, called me here, to ask for advice?" He repeated and you nodded quickly.

"This better be good cuz i left my precious bed for you." He huffed, crossing his arms. "So-" You paused when your eyes spot a certain someone enter the cafe.

Jungkook.. And a girl

Your breath hitched when the girl's arm linked hers on him and whats worst is that he even did the same, even smilling and laughing, it made him look like the happiest person in the earth.

"So thats the guy." Jackson said, following your gaze. Thankfully a bookshelf covered your form so he cannot see you but Jackson. You nodded slowly at Jackson, your eyes not leaving the couple.

Jackson observed how you reacted and how your facial expressions change, he saw them turning around and move to sit at the table near them. You sighed, looking down at your lap.

"That must hurt." Jackson simply said, and leaned back on his chair. You looked at him, "No its not and why would i be hurt?" You force a laugh and look away from his suspicious glare.

"Y/n, you know you can tell me everything right?" He said softly and you nodded. You turn to look at your side and softly spoke, "I never expected that i would fall for a fuckboy like him." You said, sighing. Looking over at the two, who chatted so cheerfully. You wondered if he meant his words.

"If I were you, you should first find the will and resolve if you truly love him, you said you're confused about your feelings right?" Jackson stated. You pursed your lips and nodded.

"I dont know why but, he made me feel different things, both good and bad. I dont know, this feelings stressing me out. I dont know what to do." You said, looking down at your lap. Jackson sighed and leaned over to pat your head.

"Follow your heart, do what you want to do, no need to stress about miscellaneous things like that. You should enjoy life," He sighed, and softly smiled at you. "And about that guy, he's a handsome guy i admit but not as handsome as me." He said, boastful at himself, and that made you laugh.

"And i think you are inlove." He said that made your eyes pop out its sockets. "What?" You asked, surprised at his words, he shrugged and leaned back on his chair.

"I could see it," He said.

Am i that easy to read?

"Maybe, oh and by the way, that guy Jungkook asked me out on a date." You said before correcting yourself, "I-i mean a friendly date." You sighed and Jackson notice your behaviour.

"You wanted it to be an actual date do you?" He teased and you could felt your cheeks growing hotter. "Of course not! He does'nt even felt the same!" You denied, trying to stop your blush. Jackson laughed and stood up, you stood up as well.

"I should go, i have work later and i think you should try and see if he actually does'nt have feelings for you." He said, teasing you. You scoffed and waved goodbye and he left with an 'adios'.

Your eyes moved over to Jungkook's table and noticed how they are behaving. "Thats weird." You said when you saw both of them are getting serious and not having those cheerful smiles.

"Maybe i should go, maybe i could get my heart broken if i knew she is his girlfriend or something." You said to yourself, frowning and walked over the glass door. But as you were walking, someone so familiar spoke.

"Y/n?" You slowly turned around, and forced a smile. "H-hi Jungkook and uh-" You paused and the girl smiled at you, "Its Yeonmi." She said, smilling.

She's so pretty, how lucky Jungkook is.

"What were you doing here Y/n?" Jungkook asked, standing up and walked towards you. You took a slight step backwards and Jungkook noticed.
"I met a friend. I did'nt see you guys here." You forced a laugh and Yeonmi smiled, "Well, kookie asked me to meet him." She chuckled and you could see Jungkook heating up in embarrasment.

Jungkook pulled you away from Yeonmi and walked somewhere a bit far from her. "Im sorry about my step-sister." He said and you quickly turned around to face him, shock is written on your face.

"Step-sister?" You asked, millions of questions formed inside your brain. He nodded and bit his lips.

Damn kook, stop being so sexy

"Have you eaten lunch?" He asked, and you noticed that he was still holding your hand. You didnt actually mind pulling your hand away, instead you actually like how his warm hand morphed into yours.

"Um, no?" You said unsure. "Come on, let me treat you, i have'nt eaten either." He chuckled, showing his bunny teeth and you could felt your cheeks getting warm.

Dug dug

Dug dug

I really fell for you.

--

The doctor told me that our heart
is the strongest muscle, but why
does it break so easily.

Im being dramatic again *facepalms*

Hope you enjoyed reading!