ch21

Y/n 's P O V

Crap.

I cant tell him. So guess what i did?

I ran. I know im an idiot but i cant just tell him, “Hey you kissed me last night and even tried to make me your fucking pillow.”

Oh hell no i wont say that.

Right now i'm in my apartment. Obviously avoiding him again. I sighed as i wash the dishes. I wonder if he remembered and he just pretended he didnt remembered.

Flashback

“Goddamit Jungkook, dont go faster.”

“BaBy, im trYinG tO bE slOwerR.”

“You know what? Lets stop. You're drunk.”

“NoOoo i dOn wAnnAaA..”

I grunted as we bagan walking again. Damn this bunny is so heavy, he sure is a muscle pig as Jin told me. “Come on, a couple more steps and we're home.” I said and surprisingly he's silent, i guess he slept.

I searched for his key in his pocket and then he mumbled something disturbing.

“Please.. Stop, dont touch me please..” He pleaded and i stopped and let us sat on the floor. He began to cry while placing his palms in his face.

I dont know what to do. Should i just watch him cry and give him his time? Or should i interfere? It'd be rude for me to interfere with someone whom i just met weeks ago but.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around him which made him stiffens and stop. He knew it was you, it was obviously you because of the way you mumbled why you hugged him all of the sudden made him smile a bit.

“I dont know what happened to you but, im here.”

Jungkook frozed. His mind repeating your words.

“Im here, you're not alone.”

Then he remembered the girl he met shortly when he was a child. He remembered the girl who stood up for him. He remembered the girl who promised him. He remembered her but her face, he cant.

“Come on, muscle pig. Lets get you inside, its cold.” Noticing he stopped crying, you pulled away and stood up, patting away the dirt. Jungkook felt cold.

Then you thought he was sober but you were wrong. You saw him sleeping peacefully with his thumb in his mouth.

Fuck. Thats cute. But then i had to carry him again.

End of flashback

I still dont know what he meant by stop. Maybe he had a bad past, but i cant help but worry about him. A fuckboy who doesnt want to be touched? Thats hella weird.

I sighed as i take out my gloves when i heard a knock on my door. I opened a door expecting someone i know-

"Hey there, kitten." Ye Joon said smirking while he towers me. I froze feeling very uncomfortable an has the urge to close the door this instant but his feet and hand is blocking it.

"Oh no no no. You wont escape, let me in." His gaze darkens at the last word and i gulped, trembling slightly.

As i almost open the door, someone interrupts. "Y/n? Who's that?" Bo Ra said, while clutching her sling bag. Thank God Bo Ra came. I felt a rush of relief but then Ye Joon smiled at her and put his arms around me.

"Oh, i never knew her babe. Who's she?" Babe? WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Bo Ra looked flabbergasted in shock and i glared at the male beside me.
"Y/n, you had a boyfriend?" Bo Ra asks, suspicious of the boy next to me. She didnt believed it at first because usually you would tell her and Seoyeon if you had one and you dont want a relationship for now.

"I don-"

"Ye Joon." Jungkook suddenly appeared with a glare and his fist tightening. Ye Joon snickered and smiled smugly, pulling me closer.

"Jungkook?" Bo Ra asked. "You bastard, get away from her!" Jungkook growled and step forward to grab me but then Ye Joon blocked my sight.

"Why do you care so much?" That question, made Jungkook stop. Exactly. Why does he care so much for you? He can just ignore and relax in his room without getting involved, and be just like how he is before, being cold.

"J-jungkook.. He-help-"

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH." Ye Joon yelled at me and i choked a cry. Jungkook's eyes darkens when he yelled at me. Bo Ra looked like she's planning something, after all she's smarter than us.

"Dont you call her bitch, you asshole!" In a second, Jungkook punched Ye Joon in the face hard which caused his knuckles to bleed.

I looked at the male and noticed he's not moving. "J-jungkook, is he d-dead-?"

"No." His voice. Is different from before. Its full of anger and worry, its full of protectiveness. I just noticed blood dripping from his knuckles and i ran towards him with Bo Ra behind me.

"Hey, you're i-injured. Lets get you patched up." I said, grabbing his hand softly and letting him in my place.

Meanwhile, Bo Ra looked at the now unconcious Ye Joon. She looked at him and observed his features. She thought he looked like someone she knew. Someone, that made a huge impact in her life.

Heeeeeey,

Im so sorry for not updating. I've been busy with school and to be honest, i hate it *sighs*

Anyways, what do you think of Bo Ra thinking who Ye Joon is and why he seemed familiar? Lets see that in the next chapter.

Byeeee !