ch9

"Why are you here so late?" Jungkook asked, earning a shrug from you that he didnt believe your answer. It was quite obvious, you needed space to think.

"I waited for you," You scoffed, looking up the stars and shifted on the bench. "I thought you were serious." You sighed, looking down your shoes, you suddenly find your shoes interesting.

'I am sincere, but someone ruined my mood' He thought. Now the thought of her and Ye Joon came to his mind, he turned to her to confirm if it was true, he was hoping it wasn't.

"By any chance, do you have a boyfriend named Ye Joon?" Jungkook asked carefully, and he could see her shift in her seat uncomfortably when he mentioned his name.

"How did you know him?" You asked, nervous and suspicious of him knowing someone that he may or may be met before. Jungkook shrugged and pursed his lips.

"So?" Jungkook asked again for confirmation, you finally gave an answer, you shook your head as a no. Then the weird feeling came back. He felt something, something that he wanted to repeat all over again.

He was happy.
No.
He was happier.

He didnt know why his heart leap in joy when she showed her answer in denial at his question. But there's one more thing that is bothering him.

Soora.

Just the name itself bothers him. He was glad he finally woke up in realisation when in the middle of something.

️LIGHT SMUT AHEAD⚠️

The door opened followed by the door closing. Jungkook turned around to see Soora, sitting in the couch with only her undergarments on. Unlike any of his 'time', his member did'nt react to her, sitting almost naked. But he pushed that thought away and marched towards her.

He harshly kissed her lips and for the first time, it felt boring, almost like he lost interest. Is it because of his anger towards Ye Joon? Or is it because of someone that made his heart react so fast that he can't handle it. Soora pushed Jungkook on the couch as she sat on his lap, straddling him. His mind suddenly changed, like the person he is seeing right now is not Soora.

"Y/n?" Jungkook whispered and Y/n shush him with her index finger. She lowered her hands towards his lower region, and palmed his member, that suddenly raise when the image of Y/n came to his mind. He let out a groan when she grinded on his clothed dick.

"Fuck Y/n." Jungkook let out a moan and she suddenly stopped grinding him which made him whine. "Who's Y/n?" Then Soora's face came back, who was looking at him intensely. He suddenly stood up that made her fall down on her butt.

"I-i should go." Jungkook said, stomping towards the front door when Soora spoke that made him halt in his steps.

"Is she the girl whom you keep sticking like glue to?" Soora asked, he could feel her tone angered when she mentioned her. He looked over his shoulder. "Mind your own fucking business." Jungkook said coldly, taking another step but Soora, once again said something that made him stop.

"So you met my brother. Is that why you were so angry at what he said and that made you come here to distract your thoughts?" Soora said, she scoffed and crossed her arms. "Now i know why you and my obsessed brother liked her." She said, with venom lacing in her tone. Jungkook turned around to face her and he gave the coldest look that he rarely give to people.

"Are you jealous Soora?" Jungkook asked, raising a brow. His words caught Soora off-gaurd. Soora avoided eye contact and now he finally got his answer.

"Why are you even jealous? We are nothing but fuck buddies, you're just my friend. And stop going into people's businesses and mind yours." Jungkook spat coldly. "And lets stop this." Jungkook said, and finally walked towards the front door, opening it and before closing it, he could swear he heard her final words that made him stop and clench his fist in anger.

"I'll get you no matter what, and my brother will get Y/n to love him back." She mumbled but that was enough for him to hear.

"Jungkook?" You asked, while shaking his shoulder softly beside yours. He shook away that flashback and turn to look at her. Without him knowing he smiled when he looked at her face. You looked at him weirdly as to why he was smilling softly to you.

"Why are you smilling like that?" You asked, curious as to why he is behaving weirdly today. He just shake his head and smiled again. He took your hand in his as he gently brushed his thumb over yours.

"Y/n-ah," You cutted him off. "Its noona to you." You said and he just giggled at your words. Now what is wrong with him as to why he was suddenly soft. Now you get to hear his giggle, it sounded cute.

"Noona," He corrected.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" Jungkook asked, nervous. This is what he wanted to tell her a while ago, now he had a chance to tell her now. You looked at him with an unreadable expressiom before taking off your hand in his. Suddenly he felt cold and so do you.

"Is this a joke again?" You sighed, trying to ignore your fluttering heart that almost died. He widened his eyes and rapidly shake his head in denial, waving his hands around, he looked like an idiot dancing. You burst in laughter at his silly moves and he just looked at you in confusion.

"So its a friendly date?" You asked again. He hesitated and nodded slowly.

Wish its not.

Thats what he wanted to say. But he cant, he cant risk this when knowing that she doesn't felt the same way he did.

"Alright." Jungkook's eyes popped out and his jaw dropped. He suddenly turned away from him and harshly slapped his face while repeatedly saying 'please dont be a dream'.

"Yah Jungkook stop that." You laughed while trying to take away his hand from slapping himself. He released a relieved sigh and pulled you in his embrace. You were shock at the sudden pull and stayed there.

"Please, lets stay like this for a while." He pleaded and you nodded, slowly circling your arm around his waist and snuggled deeper. He rested his nose on the crook on your neck, inhaling your natural sweet scent.

I wont let Ye Joon get to you.

Thats a promise.

--
Bckdncidbcidbdkbxidbxixhdbx
Bxosbdkdn??

Oejdoawnoxxbi!! Eiwodbosbwjs ;-;

Bsosbxosnxo!
Ndowkwns❤

Bxosnxoebxj,
-kukujeonx