ch15

Dont mind me ;>

V: Yesterday I tried to share my feelings with Jungkook. I gave him a Banana Milk with a note that said 'I love you Jungkook' on it.

Rm: That's so cute! What did he say?

V: He said "I love you too Banana Milk."

Taekook shipper 🙋 anyone? Anytwo? Anythree?

"So.. You and Jungkook huh?" Seoyeon smirked when she saw you getting off Jungkook's motorbike. Your cheeks flushed beet red. "Oh shut up." You said.

"Where's Bo Ra?" You asked, thanking Seoyeon for opening the door, "Taking a shit." Seoyeon shrugged that made you laugh.

"Ah..- oh?" You raised a brow and looked around the house. Seoyeon looked at you confused and then realised why you were confused.

"Ah, Chimmy is with my sister right now." She laughed when she saw the sad face you were pulling on her. Then, Bo Ra just came in the living room with a smile on her face.

"Oh? My two hoes are here?" Bo Ra faked a shocked face that made you and Seoyeon laugh. "Of course im here, you idiot. I live here." Seoyeon said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

"Geez girl if only this was my house," Bo Ra playfully rolled her eyes and sat down on the sofa next to you.

"Did you already have a place to live?" You asked to Bo Ra and she nodded happily and opened her mouth to say something but Seoyeon beat her to it.

"Aaaaand she has this so-called-handsome roomate." Seoyeon said, teasing Bo Ra and you laughed when her face turned deep red that looked like a tomato and made a teasing sound. (ayieieiei, yoOooOoo, yieiieie)

"G-geez guys stop it." Bo Ra stuttered, her voice betraying her.

"Alrigh, Alright we'll stop." You laughed and wiped your tears.

"By the way, theres this party Mark has thrown," Seoyeon said while typing something on her phone. Bo Ra looked at her, "When?" She asks.

"Tomorrow is Sunday right? Sunday night, 9:00 pm sharp at their house." Seoyeon said and took a sip of her cola. Bo Ra's eyes lit up and jumped.

Typical Bo Ra. You thought.

"Everyone is going right?" Bo Ra asked and Seoyeon nodded at her.

"Alright, lets get shopping-" Seoyeon paused, looking at you. You have been quiet ever since she talked about parties. Bo Ra sighed before wrapping her arm on your shoulder.

"Its going to be fine. Unlike your old friends, we are here to protect you." Bo Ra smiled sweetly and you weakly smiled back and nodded.

"Those piece of shits deserved to rot in hell," Seoyeon tsked. "We'll stick together okay?" She said, showing her angelic smile.

You were glad you met this two hoes, without them.. You'd be probably alone now. You were glad they came to defend you in that party even if they didnt know you. You were innocent back then, but your old friends ruined your pure mind by tricking you to go to that one room, you being you, thinking that no one is in there. But then, you almost got raped if Seoyeon and Bo Ra didnt came.

You smiled at them, now snapping to reality to find both of them bickering on who is hotter.

"Im hotter!"

"Yeah, i could cook an egg on your forehead!" You laughed and shakes your head.

This hoes seriously , i love them. You smiled at your thought.

Okay, nevermind , i dont love them

You were glaring at the two girls, dragging you inside the fitting room, with a bunch of dresses on their hands. After many protests and kicks, they managed to shove you inside and threathened you that if you come out, still in your clothes, they'll hide your BTS good's. Of course, you were scared so you quickly put on a random dress.

"Damn girl."

"Holy shiteu!"

They both had their jaws on the floor when they saw you, come out in that sexy dress. A dark red, mid-thigh, tight long sleeve dress that shows your cleavage and has a slit that showed your milky legs.

"THIS IS IT!"

"FOR SURE JUNGKOOK WOULD HAVE A BONER SEEING YOU IN THAT DRESS!" Seoyeon exclaimed that made your cheeks flush in deep red.

Seriously this girl

"Y/n, stay here pleaseeee." Bo Ra whined , clinging on your arm, not allowing you to step a foot outside.

"B-but-"

"No buts! Seoyeon-ah! Help me drag this hoe!"

Yeah, im starting to question why im even friends with this hoes.

You wished you could sleep.

You sighed, and pulled your body up to sit and looked at the window outside.
Bo Ra and Seoyeon had separate rooms, so you were all alone.

You hated it.

You hate being lonely by yourself.

But you dont want to bother them.

You dont want to be a bother.

Suddenly, your phone ringed.
"CA REU BO NA RA," You smiled and unlocked your phone. "LA CHI BO LALA?"

That was your ringtone, yes. Its weird, but it makes you laugh and forget your problems. Looking at the unread message from an unknown person, your eyes squinted and you raised a brow, curious who knows your number.

Only 5 people knows your number. You took a deep breath and opened the message. Not looking at the text yet, you set your phone on your lap to grab a water, you took a sip and looked at the text.

Unknown
Hey princess

Unknown
Its me, Jungkook, your hot neighbor

You choked.

- Sorry for the long wait hehe, i've been really busy. And we need judges on the Love Yourself Awards, any volunteers?