ch7

Ey just to say, i really need some names. Well korean names. Would you mind giving me some? Thanks!

Loveya'll💜

--

"Earth to Y/n? Hey!" You snapped out of your thoughts when you heard Seoyeon snapping her fingers infront of you.

"Are you even listening? Whats wrong? Are you not feeling well?" Seoyeon started to ask me question by question. You hold your hand up signalling her to stop in which she did.

"I-I'm fine."
No i'm not.

"You looked like you haven't slept." Seoyeon asked with a hint of concern in her voice.
Not even a blink last night.

"Oh, i'm fine. Somethings on my thoughts lately." You mumbled. Seoyeon throwed her arms in my shoulder before looking straight ahead.

"You better be. By the way, Jimin's planning to go for a date and i said yes. I kinda want it to be a double date, you know? Me and him, you and Jungkook." She wiggled her eyebrows and you made a disgusted face even when your heart is beating really fast.

"What about me?" A voice startled both you and Seoyeon. That familiar voice that you hear 24/7.

Right, he lives here.

"Oh hi Jungkook." Seoyeon greeted her cousin. "Hi Seoyeon Noona. Hi Y/n Noona." Jungkook greeted back, as he smirked at you once he mentioned your name.

How i wish to rip off that flirty smirk of yours.

"So, what were you guys talking about?" Jungkook asked curiously as he walked beside you, both of your hands would shiver when his hand accidentaly touch yours.

"Well, i was planning on taking you and Y/n on a double date! You know? Me and Jimin, you and Y/n." Seoyeon smirked. You turn to her and shakes your head in a quick motion, giving a 'nope-i'd-rather-stay-home-and-watch-BTS-than-being-with-him-in-a-double-date' look. Seoyeon chuckled while shaking her head.

"Thats a great ide-" You cutted off his sentence by slapping your palm in his mouth while standing on your tip-toes to reach him.

"Not a great idea." You added, clearly flustered by Jungkook's words. A wet tingling sensation made you remove your hand on his mouth. You shriek, ears red while grabbing your hand.

Jungkook grinned evilly while Seoyeon watched confused as to why you suddenly jerked your hand off Jungkook's.

"This rabbit here, just fucking licked my hand!" Seoyeon laughed at your cute but flustered face.

"Alright class, i'll be assigning some homeworks for you to work on." Mr. Kim said as the students whined in annoyance. "SILENCE!" He yelled, harshly breaking the pencil he slammed on the desk.

"Dont worry, this is easy."

"Easy my ass." You groaned, putting your hands on your forehead.

"This homework will be passed tomorrow. No homework, you stay in detention. For what you will do is to simply, draw the parts of the female and male's private parts which is the penis and the vagina, dont forget to label the parts. No label, no extra credits." Mr. Kim said, well more like rapping every single word. Out of the sudden, the students cheered at his words.

Dafuq?

Even Jungkook, who was secretly smirking behind your back. You swear you never saw him not smirking even for one day. He smirks 24/7.

"Thats it folks! Class dismissed. Now get the hell out of my class and go to your fucking houses." Mr. Kim casually said. Surprised? He is like that when class is over, he treated his students as his own friends so he freely swear here and there cuz he did'nt care. (woah that rhymes :0 )

"NOOOONAAAAAAAAAA-" A loud voice echoed in the hallways. You turned around to find a running figure like seagull with a coconut hat.

"Jungkook?" You mumbled. He stops infront of you panting really hard. Many students turn to look at him, well who would'nt? His sweat slided down his forehead, he closed his eyes and tried to catch his breath, his once dried shirt now wet by his sweat which resulted the shirt to stick in his body or his 6 pack abs that every girl in the hallway made them drop their panties.

"N-Noona-ah-..I-" He panted in every word. You looked at him worriedly and place your hand on his buff arm. "You okay? Calm down Jungkook-ah." You said.

"Lets walk home together."  Many students seem to be confused and shocked by his words. The stares they give you made you flush in red and you thought they misunderstood. You grabbed his hand and drag him out of there, him looking confused as to why so quick.

"S-slow down Noona." Jungkook said and you finally slowed down once the school is out of your sight. You pursed your lips and turn to look at him sharply, he jumped a little.

"They misunderstood, they thought we live together." You bit your lips and suddenly furrowed your eyebrows when Jungkook chuckled.

"Then let them think like that, i would'nt mind living with you." He said softly that made your heart jump.

"i- they-..aish!" You  groaned and leave him by walking away. You were still flustered by his words. You could hear footsteps and yells from behind, but your mind is too occupied about Jungkook.

I cant fall for him.

You reminded yourself but it doesnt seemed to work.

What have you done to me Jungkook.

"Noona?"

"Yeah?"

"I have something to say."

"What is it?"

"Can you stop by in the garden at school after class? I'll be waiting there." His ears red while saying, he looked nervous as he fiddled his fingers.

"A-alright." You gave him a suspicious look as to why he is suddenly nervous.

Jungkook smiled softly before taking your hand and interlocking them with his. The sudden warmth surprised you. "J-Jungkook-" You said but he cut off your sentence by his words that made you look like a red tomato.

"I like it when your hand fits mine so shush."

Spoiler:
Y/n fainted, New character coming in, Party