ch28 [18+]

J.K's POV + 🔞

Going home after the dinner date with Y/n, i felt giddy and happy. This was weird, i wasnt used to feeling this before. I smiled when Y/n accidentaly trips and i asked her if she was okay and she replied back that it was a dance move with red face, that made me laugh.

She left early for grocery reasons, i offered to help but i guess she doesnt want to burden me. Placing my schoolbag in the table, i took off my shirt as i usually do when i sleep. I lazily lay down on my comfy bed, picking up a huge pillow, imagining its Y/n, i fell asleep.

“Ggukkie..”  A soft voice whispered in my ears. I groaned, feeling something going up down there when i felt a weight on my hips. Thats what alerted me. I shot up to find..

“Y/n?” I was confused. She smiled still straddling me. Despite being confused, i was kind of happy to see her. But then i looked at what she's wearing that made me swallow. A revealing red nightie, her cleavage on show, the dress riding up to her thighs, one more move then something will show.

“Y/n, what are you doing here?” I asked, instead of answering, she hushed my lips and leaned in, our lips almost touching. Damn she looked so sexy right now.

“Do you want me?” She lusciously asked, i gulped before replying back, “Y/n-”

“Do you?” She leaned in, going down to my neck. Kissing gently near my adam's apple and fuck my junior is very excited, with her clothed private ontop.

Hesitantly, “Yes.” and thats all it takes for her to take my lips. One thing, her lips are soft and delicious. Our lips moved passionately, and slowly to savour the moment. We pulled away, she sits up again, this time her clothed pussy was pressed down deeper, she giggled at that.

“You like this?” She slowly grind down again to press hers to mines, i bit my lip at the pleasurable feeling. I was always dominant on bed but having her dominates me, i cant let my ego break down.

I smirked before grabbing her waist gently, i was on top of her in the next second. She gasped surprise. “That dress is so annoying.” I growled, ripping it off in one hand, she was beautiful. With only her lacy red bra and panties, she's beautiful.

She seemed shy to show herself to me but i smiled and leaned down to peck her lips, “You're beautiful.” and im glad she smiled at that.

Slowly kissing further down on her jawline, she moaned when i sucked in her skin to leave a mark, i smirked when she moaned.

“Moan my name.” I demanded, leaning down again to her neck. She moaned, gripping my hair when i sucked in and lick. “You're mine.” i whispered.

Slowly, my hands cupped her soft breast. She released a 'ufhm' but when i leaned down to bite it softly, she moaned.

3RD POV :D

Jungkook bit again this time, a bit strong. Running his hands on the clasp of her bra, he looked at her for permission, she smiled and nodded sofly. Jungkook smiled back before getting rid of the bra. As soon as the bar got away, her breats sprung out as if dying for air. Jungkook looked at the two beautiful delicious thing in awe, he slowly leaned down and kissed her right nipple and that made Y/n moan his name. She was very sensitive.

His kiss turned into suck, like a child sucking his milk, he hungrily suck her right nipple, with his other hand, groping her left. Y/n was a moaning mess, her core was dripping wet due to the pleasure he was giving her. Finishing his work, he sucked in again and left a hickey.

Lowering down, according to his How to please a girl 101 book, it said that the lower was the most pleasurable, so he leaned in again kissing her lips, in which he asked for an entrance. Y/n opened her mouth without hesitation and kissed him back sloppily. With her breasts pressed onto Jungkook's chest, Jungkook's hand went down to caress her inner thigh, his thumb brushing her clothed core that is already wet due to pleasure.

“Can i?” He asked, before pulling away. Y/n bit her lips.

“Yes-”

RINGGGGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGGG

Jungkook woked up, thanks to his alarm clock. He looked around. Wait. Y/n's not here. Was it a dream? Jungkook's cheeks turned red when he realised he just had a wet dream about her. He moved but froze when a tent wants to be touched. Theres nothing wrong at jerking off at 4AM in the morning right?

He slowly palmed himself, humming, he sat down on his bed with his legs wide. Imagining Y/n's soft ass pressed on his dick, he moaned softly. His jeans were getting in the way, he removed them annoyed before continuing on.

Now only his on his boxers, i palmed hinself again, moving faster when he thought of Y/n, jumping, grinding on his lap without her panties. That made him moan and removed his boxers. His thick pinkish dick sprung out, the coldness hitting his dick. He grabbed it, and softly wiping the precum on his tip down to be his lubricant.

Now he imagined Y/n, her pretty lips all around his dick, he imagined her lips moving up and down slowly, and then her pace moved fast just as how fast he also stroked. Jungkook was a moaning mess, bitting his lips, he added friction by moving his hips up as he moved up and down. He felt something coming out, the image of Y/n is still clouding his mind, he came.

Wit shaky breaths, he picked his tissue box on the bedside table, cleaning the white liquid on his thighs and bed. Reality hit Jungkook. He just jerked off by thinking about her.

im sorry if this smut is cringy, im still learning how to make this hot :/